chapter 13

A/n pov:

Doyoung asked his mother that he wants to talk to her about something important. When she asked what was it he said that it was something personal. She brought him to her room and told him to speak.

Doyoung: M-mom I'm in love with someone.

He fake stuttered.

Mrs Kim: Really? Who is that lucky girl?

She asked with a bright smile. According to her, she is happy that her son will be finally happy after his last break-up. Doyoung pretended to be sad and blamed Jungkook for stealing his girlfriend.

Doyoung: M-mom it's a B-boy.

He fake stammered making her smile drop.

Mrs Kim: what? Are you serious

She yelled in anger.

Doyoung: Mom, please, please listen to me. I-i really love him very much. I beg you, mom.

He began to tear up making his Mother shocked. He has never seen doyoung cry.

Mr Kim: Doyoungie why do you want to end up like your brother? See he won't have the chance to be a dad. I'm still trying to make him understand that. But he never listens to me. Now you are telling me this.

Doyoung: Mom, If that's your problem then you don't have to worry about it.
Mom, you allowed hyung to marry his love why can't you do the same. And after my last girlfriend cheated on me, I finally found the right one for me, please mom. I don't want to lose him to Jungkook this time.

He said with tears in his eyes. He was trying to manipulate his mother using Jungkook's name.

Mr Kim: what Jungkook has to do with this?

She asked him confused. She didn't hate jungkook, it was doyoung who made him look like a wrong person. In the beginning, she didn't like the idea of adopting Jungkook Since he was not one of their family member, but as time passed she began to grow soft for him but that changed when doyoung begin to make false accusations about jungkook. It started like ‘ Mom Jungkook bullied me’ when they were kids now it came to the point ‘ Mom he stole my girlfriend’. This was because of mere jealousy. Jungkook was appreciated and praised for his talents. He was good at everything. From sports to academics. Even his hyungs and his uncle treated him better than they treated doyoung, which made him hate Jungkook. Jungkook always tried to be kind to him but he always insulted and hurted him. So now Doyoung began to blame Jungkook for everything making him look like a bad person.

Doyoung: Mom, today when I went to his company to meet hyung, I saw my lover there. I came to know that he is going to work there. What if jungkook steals him from me as he did with my ex-girlfriend. I never got anything in my life because of him. At least give my love to me. Please, mom.

He begged and acted making her feel guilty for her son.

Mrs Kim: My sweet boy please don't cry. I will take care of everything. You will get what you asked for. Who is that boy sweetheart?

Doyoung: Taehyung mom his name is Kim Taehyung.

Mrs Kim: I'll make sure you'll be happy.

She said making him smile. He kissed her cheek making her smile brightly. And then he left the room. when he left her smile dropped.

Mr Kim pov:

I'm very sorry doyoungie. I can't give you what you asked for. I can't let you marry a boy as your brother did. I should find a way to get rid of that boy from your life. First I should find who this boy is.