NCT

🍼little Johnny, Yuta

Mark and Taeyong are friends .... well, since forever. And because of their friendship they want to see theirs littles being friends too. Little Johnny is usually feeling around 3 years old when he is in little space while Yuta is a bit older, he feels somewhere around 5 years old.

They found the most perfect place - a park. A park is a neutral and calm space. Mark packed some toys and snacks while Johnny is throwing foam blocks around the living room. The park isn't far from their home and Taeyong with Yuta are already waiting there. Johnny and Yuta are shy. They are peeking at each other, but mostly sticks to their daddies until they reached an empty playground. The littles run away to play. Johnny heads to the sandbox while Yuta heads to the few slides.

Mark and Taeyong aren't surprised that theirs littles are instant BFF, but they will wait. Yuta feels a bit sick after sliding for many times and slowly walks toward the sandbox. Yuta grabs a little shovel and starts digging a hole. Johnny peeks at him, but stays focused on his castle. After he finished the castle, he goes to collect stones and pine cones to decorate his castle. Yuta is also trying to find something to decorate the castle and then he spots something shining lying in the grass. A silver coin. Yuta hurries back to the sandbox and proudly shows the coin to Johnny. And just like that, the shyness is washed away like it is nothing.

Mark and Taeyong smile when they see Yuta and Johnny start playing. The littles are happily playing and their daddies chat on a bench. After some time, the caregivers pull out sippy cups with juice - orange juice for Johnny and strawberry one for Yuta. The littles are quite thirsty after spotting the sippy cups, but they would also like a snack. Mark prepared sandwiches with ham and cheese and Taeyong made oatmeal with chocolate chips. The littles both make grabby hands toward theirs snacks. Yuta eats on his own while Johnny needs Mark to feed him, otherwise the oatmeal would end everywhere.

The adults are grateful theirs boys are so good friends. After finishing the castle, they hurry to explore the spring riders. Johnny climbs on the blue whale and Yuta gets on the brown dog. Their daddies are making sure they won't fall down, but the littles are soon bored and goes to play in the tubes. The tubes are too small for the caregivers, but perfect for the petite littles. Johnny and Yuta are giggling while crawling through the tubes and pretend they are mice. The littles are playing for a long time and don't care that the nap time is quickly approaching. When Mark came to get them out they both whine and cry so Taeyong has to promise they can go home, have a nap and then continue in their playdate.