Chapt: 5

TW: abuse and rape! Just skip until it says end of flashback!!!

Flashback

"YOU STUPID WHORE!" My uncle yelled. I don't know why he called me that because i didn't even kiss someone yet.... Yes i'm 15 and I haven't kissed yet its more because anyone would touch me i'd flinch and I don't even want to kiss anyone.

Anyway back to reality.

"Just leave her alone we got things to do!" My aunt yells.

"Wait i'm just gonna beat her up and fuck her until she can't stand anymore!" He says.

"You do that i will try to clean the house before they come." My aunt says while leaving the room.

What did she mean with cleaning the house for 'them'

They are probably suspecting someone

No shit!

Maybe to kill them?

Oh shut up

"Well now you go sit in your bed and let me fuck you until you can't stand anymore!" He says smirking. Well thats exactly what happened...... he fucked me really hard.

I were laying ln bed sort of dead after he fucked me and he just went downstairs to his 'customers'

When i'm laying in bed feeling my 'personal place' burn i hear gunshots. I flinch everytime there is a gunshot it are 4 shots. Probably two people or my uncle was ennoying it. Probably the second one.

End of flashback

————————————————————————

I got interrupted by someone opening the door. Finally the flashback is over.

"Hey dinner is ready are you coming?" Lorenzo says while showing only his head. It looks ridiculous. It looks like is is floating.

I smile." Yeah i'm coming." I say standing up.

"Wait maybe you can change first before you go downstairs." He says.

God damn it

I didn't want to go downstairs alone....

Coming alone into a room full of boys my brothers who i never met...

"Uhm no that's okey." I say giving him a weak smile.

"No you don't smell great so come on change and come downstairs." He says and close the door behind him.

Fuck

I walk to your closet what is huge and empty only a one pair of black jeans and one pair of leggings. Thats it.... And a hoodie and the hoodie i'm wearing that the only things i brought because i don't have more.

I change into your pair of black jeans and i wear my favorite hoodie... its just black my favorite color :)

I take a deep breath and walk downstairs. I take another deep breath before i walk into the kitchen where the table is.