𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-75 comments💬.

TRIBE

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 23RD, 2022:
9 P.M.

"Aye baby I gotta slide I'll be home later" I said looking at my text from durk.

"Boy it's 9 o'clock onna school night where you sliding to" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm finna meet up with somebody" I said putting on my hoodie.

"Tribe" she said softly causing my head to shoot up.

"What you saying my government for" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Cause you got me messed up we were just cuddling now you popping up out the bed like you gotta hoe or some outside" she said rolling her eyes.

"Baby I don't have hoes and nobody know where we stay, I'll explain this to you later just right now you have to trust me" I said walking to her side of the bed.

"Ok, be safe I love you" she said with a pout then I bent down and kissed her.

"Thank you, and I love you more get some sleep I don't know when I'll be back beloved" I said grabbing her bonnet then I put it on her head and started stuffing her hair in.

"You know I can't sleep without you, but I'll try" she said then I smiled.

"Ok, call me if you need anything" I said then she nodded and kissed me on the cheek.

"I will" she said then she got comfortable under the covers.

AN HOUR AND 45 MINUTES LATER

"Open the fucking door Carlos" I snapped pounding on the door.

"My bad boss I ain't know that was you" he said laughing then I mugged him.

"Quit lying I heard you and Durk say don't open the door for me y'all so fucking childish" I said stepping inside the house then I closed and locked the door.

"What took you so long" Durk asked smirking at me.

"Wipe that smirk off yo face I ended waiting till my baby fell asleep because I felt bad" I said then they started cooing at me.

"Y'all niggas so gay" I said mugging them then they busted out laughing.

"Man I'm so glad you got rid of that white bitch on crip" Carlos said then he was bout to light up.

"Unt unt Zo don't know that I smoke or about all this yet" I said then they looked at me in shock.

"Oh nah man you finna be on blue balls for weeks shit I learned my lesson with Shantel ass I ain't never keeping none from her again" Carlos said shaking his head.

"He right India would purposely drop shit in front of me, wear shit that she know did some to me, and wouldn't lemme get none" Durk said causing me to run my hands down my face.