Chapter 3

Would you like to perform with us at the main show?
-----------------------------------------------------

D/N=deadname
TW: homophobic and transphobic remarks, F slur, and strong topics

Y/N person POV:
"Wait really-? Well I mean it's a big honor.." Monty looked at me with soft eyes, I could tell he wanted me to sing again, I sighed. "Well i mean, It's a big chance so, yes i will"
"WOOHOO!" Monty yelled as he picked me up and gave me the biggest hug ever. I could hear Bonnie laughing from behind us, Freddy sighed and facepalmed. Monty let me down as i catched my breath because damn Monty had a strong grip! I checked my watch, "Oh shit! Sorry- but it's 4:30 we need to get you guys backstage and ready asap! Chica do me a favor and go get vanessa and meet us backstage"

Chiac nodded and went to go get Vanessa, me and and the others headed backstage.

Ok what in the hell am i gonna wear oh my god-"

"I think i can help!" I turned around to see the same waitress from earlier, she had brown curly hair with blue eyes, she wore denim jeans with a white tank top and a leather jacket, she wore combat boots and her hair had a blue highlight streak. "Oh! Scarlett right?"
"Mhm!," she pulled out a rack of outfits and clothes hung up on it. "I can get you dressed up and all ready for the show in no time!"

-

Montys POV:
Everyone at the show was cheering in the crowd, I could spot Vanessa in the crowd looking around for Y/N, I too was wondering where she was, I wondered if she would be on stage soon.

As we finished a few songs, I heard a microphone from behind us, "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special guest in this performance today, please welcome, Y/N L/N!" she went off backstage as the crowd cheered, i looked in the middle of the stage to see the platform coming up and i couldn't believe my eyes, Y/N raised from the platform with their h/c hair in a high ponytail, they wore black shiny bell bottom pants, Black heels, gold hoop earrings, a red button down with suspenders and red star sunglasses that matched perfectly with the outfit.

My jaw absolutely dropped as they smiled and a familiar tune played,

"Cant stay at home cant stay at school, Old folks say, "You poor little fool"Down the streets I'm the girl next door I'm the fox you've been waiting for!" Y/N sounded so beautiful when they sang, and to think they chose a classic like this? It's like it was planned.

they continued to sing their heart out,
"Cherry Bomb!"  The song came to an end and the crowd was cheering like crazy, the spotlights came off and the platform took us back to the dressing and practice rooms.

"Y/N! I didn't expect that but that was absolutely incredible!" Vanessa said, running up to her and giving her a big hug. The girl with the brown curly hair smiled at them, "Oh by the way! I haven't formally introduced myself, I'm Scarlett Bew, I've been working here ever since this place became a thing." she said, looking at Y/N, "Bew? As in Mr Bew?"

"Yeah I'm the boss's daughter, ironic right?" she said as she snickered
"Hate to break the mood but it's almost 7PM, Y/N you should head home"

"Oh yeah right-! Well i'll see you all tomorrow" She waved as she went back into the plex. Vanessa and Scarlett headed out too. I sighed and smiled, Y/N was such a wonder...
I broke out of my thoughts when chica blurted out something "yknow, scarlett kinda reminds me of freddy! Yk same style, same eyes, it matches perfectly!"
"I mean I guess so" Freddy said as he lightly smiled.

Freddy blushed at the thought of her, Bonnie saw this and his whole mood changed, i can tell when one of my bros are in the rain clouds.

"Ya think she's pretty fred?" I teased "Oh shut it you probably think Y/N's pretty!"
"Well of course, all girls are pretty" I shrugged. "Ok, both of you stop yapping and go to your rooms" Roxy said annoyed. We did as we were told and headed to our rooms, still I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N.