xxxi. sexy wizards

CHAPTER XXXI
sexy wizards

CHAPTER XXXIsexy wizards

NEW YORK, USA — 2018

RUSHING TOWARDS THE GROUP OF FIVE, Noah finally halted within his tracks, breathlessly gasping for air as he stood directly by Tony's side.

"What the fuck is going on?" He panted.

Tony had finally noticed Noah. He glanced over at the German, tilting his head to the side. He exhaled, looking ahead of himself once again as he pressed his lips into a thin line.

"Watch your mouth." He lectured.

Noah was honestly surprised that Tony hadn't gone ape-shit at him for being here. Instead of questioning it, he just blinked rapidly for a few moments in shock.

The normal-looking man had finally stopped alongside Tony and Noah, the other three figures still carefully approaching.

He glared over at Noah, leaning much closer into Tony. He seemed to be extremely puzzled by Noah's sudden presence, his eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"Uh, Tony, who is that?" He stammered.

Before Tony could respond the the regular-looking man's question, Noah had decided to step on in. He took a gentle step forwards, his lips tugging into a forced smile for a few moments.

"I'm Noah Kitzler." He introduced himself.

The normal man glared at Tony once again, glancing back over at the young boy. He nodded his head ever so slightly, still completely confused.

"Doctor Banner." He also introduced himself. "Bruce Banner."

Just as Bruce had finished off his introduction, the footsteps from the other three figures sounded much more louder, as if they had gotten closer.

Noah whipped his head around, only to see the three figures halting within their tracks, two of them being men and the other one being a woman, intimidating expressions upon their faces.

He raised his eyebrows upwards, gently placing his hands behind his back. He nodded his head ever so slightly, feeling slightly dazed by the trio who had just walked on in.

One of the magical men, somehow, managed to stop the flying donut to stop moving around, also forcing the wind to stop as well.

Noah was certainly impressed by that one. His gaze still fallen upon them, his lips tugged into a playful smirk. He glanced over at Tony and Bruce, strands of his dark brown curls falling in front of his sea green eyes.

"What's up with the sexy wizards?"

Both Bruce and Tony immediately glared over at Noah, the other three seemed to have not even reacted to such a comment. They both continued staring at Noah, their jaws almost dropped to the ground in shock.