mom?

Ayyyyy thank you x-the-real-me-x for this request

Ayyyyy thank you x-the-real-me-x for this request. it's a good one!

y/n can be any age, my ideas are probably: 11-15 :)

Lizzieeeeeeeeeeeee

kay so i'm assuming y/n doesn't exactly have the best mother, maybe not but that's what i'm gonna do ...

Y/n was more than excited to see her mom today, because she never gets to see her! Her mom said she'd be there in an hour, and it had been an hour and a half. 

She dialed her mom again, and again, and on the 5th ring, she picked up.

"Mom?"

"I'm so sorry, Y/n, I don't think I can make it."

"But why? You promised, you said this time you'd come," Y/n looked at the ground.

"I know, I'm really sorry, but I- I'm really busy right now."

"Okay. I understand," she hung up.

Y/n walked back to her room and closed the door, "Y/n you alright in there?" Lizzie asked.

"Yah, I'm fine," Y/n responded. 

"Is your mom here yet?"

"She- she's not gonna make it today," Y/n mumbled.

"I'm sorry, Y/n, maybe next time."

"That's what she always says, or at least she used to." Not this time.

"Aww, I'm sorry, but maybe you can spend some time with me?"

[YES YES YES I WILL LIZZIE ANY TIME]

"Yeah!" Y/n opened up the door.

"How bout we make cupcakes?"

"That sounds good," Y/n smiled. 

"Mkay, let's get the ingredients."

They grabbed the flour, eggs, sugar, [whatever you need for cupcakes, i'm lazy and use the premade stuff bc i can't cook]. 

Lizzie put some frosting on her finger and bopped it on Y/n's nose, making her scrunch it. 

"Heyy," Y/n scolded, playfully. 

"Let's wait for them to cook now," Lizzie grinned.

"Okay I'll be back, bye for now mom!"

WAIT A MINUTE-

DID SHE JUST-

"WAIT! I'M SORRY! I-" Y/n covered her mouth and ran to her room.

"Y/n wait! Please open the door."

After a couple seconds of thinking, Y/n opened the door, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. 

"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't, I just um-" 

"It's fine Y/n. If anything, it really makes me happy."

"R-really? I thought you'd- I dunno. You-you're just more of a mom than my actual one," Y/n whispered.

"I wouldn't be mad or anything like that. I know your mom isn't around much so I try my best to be with you and make you happy."

"Thanks," Y/n smiled.

"Now let's go check on those cupcakes."

awwWWWWWIEEEE

YOU GUYS I JUST REALIZED I'VE POSTED LIKE 3 TIMES A DAY

WOOOOPPPP

THAT'S MAKING UP FOR ALL OF MY ABSENTNESS [IS THAT A WORD] THIS PAST MONTH AND I MIGHT BE GONE NEXT WEEK, we might be back to only posting on weekends. sorry!

hope you enjoyed :]

[dec. 30. 21.]