ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ

13
i wake up at my normal time 6am to get ready for school, i get changed into a casual outfit and head downstairs to get some breakfast, "hey bub i made you some toast" mom told me, "thank you mom" i say giving her a hug that i have needed for a while, i sit down and eat my breakfast while talking to my mom, "alright i need to go to school i'll see you when i get back mom i love you" i say while hugging her, "i love you too baby girl" my mom says. I walk out the door and head down to school.

I arrive at school and feel awful. I feel so drained with everything i have to do i just need a break, i enter my first class and take a seat, for the majority of the class my head was down and i was in a gaze. i went to my next class and it's the exact same as the last one, now i had break. I hated it so much, every time i wanted to go to the toilet there was them girls always standing there so i just decided to head outside. Soon enough break was over but over break people had been picking on me saying stuff like 'ew your mom is unlucky to have you' 'your never gonna be as successful as her' ' i cant believe THE Scarlett Johansson has a daughter as bad as you' this all went deep and i went off to the bathrooms as break finished, i locked myself in the stall and sat on the toilet seat and cried, after a while i realised i was gonna be late to my next class, i quickly rush out and head to my class.

"y/n you are late, you have a detention after school" my teacher says, great. This class was like all the others and that went on the for the rest of the day.

My detention wasn't anything good it was her asking me why i was late, this teacher was very nice to me and understood that children get stressed, "so y/n how was your day today" she asked me, i look up at her slowly "okay i guess" i mumble loud enough for her to hear, she nods her head and went back to her computer, "alright that's your detention over your free to go" she said to me, "i hope tomorrow you have a good day" i smile and nod at her and head home.

"mom i'm home" i shout up to wherever she is, "okay sweetheart i'll be with you soon i'm just doing emails" she shouts back, i walk upstairs and start on some homework, as i write all thoughts fill my head, 'your worthless' 'why would your mom still want you' 'your unsuccessful' 'your such a disappointment' i turned up some music and cried as quiet as i could with music blaring over the top for hours.

2nd person
It got to the point where you couldn't breathe and just wanted your mom to hold you, you finally had the courage to go down to her, you stood up shakily and made your way slowly down stairs, you saw your mom in the kitchen making something, you ran up to her and hugged her, "y/n" she says turning around, she saw your tear stained face and saw your struggle to breathe "hey it's okay" she said rubbing your back, she lifted you up and carried your to the sofa and sat down with your on her lap facing forward, "sweetheart look at me" your mom says lifting your chin up, "i need you to breathe okay" she says placing two hand on your cheeks, you try to but keep getting chocked up on your sobs and cry harder, "copy me" your mom says blowing softly on your face like she would do when you were younger, you tired hard to blow on her face you managed to a tiny bit "that's it keep going baby" you blow again and manage to breathe properly, "it's okay tell me what's wrong" "i-i'm tired of e-everything, i h-have the best life i-in the world but s-school is d-d-draining me and i'm t-tired" you sob, "my baby girl it's okay" your mom says pulling you close to her chest, "i'm so tired m-mommy" you whimper, "it's okay, it's okay mommy's here baby girl" your mom's heart breaks at the state your in, she rocks you slowly, "i'm sorry" you sob, "y/n why are you sorry" she says pulling you back, "i'm s-sorry for being y-your daughter, you p-probably want a s-succe-successful child but you have me" you sob hard to her, "y/n Natalia Johansson you listen to me" she says lifting your chin up again, "i am the luckiest mommy in the entire world you don't understand how thankful to have a daughter like you, your amazing, pretty, funny, kind and so much more, you've always been my little mini me in everything, you always say you wanted to be like me and if that's what you want then you follow it with this" she says placing her finger on your chest "i love you so much y/n/n it physically hurts" she says placing your foreheads together, after a minute of no one saying anything your hug your mom like your life depends on it, "i'm gonna homeschool you" your mom whispers to you, you jolt back "w-what" "only if you want to" a massive smile grows on your face, "i love you so much momma" you say hugging her so tight she could pop, "is that a yes" you nod your head fast, "i'm gonna have days were i take a day off just for you and we focus on you" she says, you hug her even tighter if that's even possible and wrap your legs around her waist, "i love you so much" you say again, "i love you so much more" she says kissing your temples.