For you~

"S-Surprise?!"

You dropped the bat.
"Mire what the hell is this?"
"You tell me darling.."
He picked up the bat unamusingly.
"I haven't touched them at all, but the tall one got a good hit at me when I tied him up" He sighed and gave you the bat.

Mire came behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He lingered above you gently.
"I'm not telling you to do anything.. I'm not making you do anything" He kissed your ear. "Those bruises on you piss me off and I know it pisses you off too~"
"Mire.."
"I'm giving you a chance to take out your frustration.. and take out your anger darling"
His hands topped yours and helped you wrap your fingers around the bat.

"It's your decision, whatever makes you happy~" He smiled.

You were Mad. Angry. Frustrated.
With school.
Your parents.
The unfairness.
The police and injustice.
And.. Mire.

You exhaled and took the bat in your hand. You looked at the cop who had caused the bruise on your arm.
"Fucking asshole.." You gritted your teeth and swung at his arm. The metal bat made a thunk sound and his painful scream was muffled. The other cop shuffled trying to break free.
You were breathing heavy and shaking but you felt your anger easing.

You hit the same cop in the knee, shattering it, making him yell.
You went over to the other cop and swung at his chest.
"I'm not answering any fucking questions! Shut up!" You finally let out. You panted and looked at the bat. There wasn't any blood on it.. yet.

What am I doing??

You dropped the bat and backed away.
"Darling darling! What are you doing? You were doing so good!"
Mire grabbed your shoulders.
"Mire this isn't right" You looked at him with teary eyes and his eyes widened.
His expression was panicked.
"Ah! Don't cry!" He pulled you into a hug. "Was him grabbing your arm right?"
You shook your head no.
"Now you have bruises and he felt no remorse.. even if the bruises are minor.." He stroked your hair. "I'll handle the rest if your done venting. I just don't want you thinking you did something bad darling. I'm the only one allowed to do anything to you~"

You sighed.
"You're right. You even said earlier not to be so sympathetic or I'll get hurt.."
Mire gasped and pushed your shoulders back making you look at him confused.
"Awe.. You listened to me~???"
He looked so touched it pissed you off.
"Shut up or you'll be the one I hit with a bat" You rolled your eyes.
"Well that's not nice.."
Mire picked up the bat and looked at you with a smile.
"You don't have to watch you know.. I wouldn't want to scare you~"

You didn't respond and he chuckled.
He went over to the tall officer and whispered something in his ear. The officer started panicking and shifting. Mire took the tape off his mouth.
"I'M SORRY, FUCK I'M SORRY" He yelled and Mire slapped him.
"Don't you dare cuss at her you piece of shit"
"Please.. what do you want money?? I just knew her mom personally.." the cop began.
"Wait you knew my mom personally?? That's why you didn't try to hear me out?!" You yelled.
"Well.." The cop looked at Mire who was looking at you with a smile. "I mean look where the fuck I'm at, good thing I didn't listen to you"
You laughed and Mire gripped his hair.
"Oh buddy you soooo have a death wish" Mire laughed insanely.

"Mire is there a washer? My uniform is dirty"
"Right mine is too. Once I take care of this I'll wash them okay?"
You nodded and told him you were gonna go upstairs.
As you were going up the stairs you heard the gust of wind as Mire wound back the bat. When you opened the basement door you heard the crack of the bat against something. You shut the door and went to the fridge.

"I haven't ate all day but still don't have an appetite.." You sighed and went up the second floor. When you got to the bedroom you laid flat on the bed.
You looked at the ceiling as you waited for Mire to come up.

I can't believe this is happening, I would've never imagined it.
I can't believe my mom..
Mire is so.. weird.
Wait?! When I read stalker or yandere stories they always have a shrine or secret room or something.

You shot up.
"I mean I saw the picture of me with hearts and that bracelet I lost but nothing else" You stood up looking around. "I mean there was that key to that room but there was nothing in it.. which was weird"
You looked under the bed to nothing.
You even went back over to the dresser.

Nothing new.. just another knife.
Maybe I should take it?

"What are you doing~?"
You jumped and slammed the drawer shut. "Nothing!"
You looked over at Mire who was standing in the door frame smoking a cigarette. His uniform was all bloody and he was looking at you thinking.
"What we're you looking for?"
"Nothing.."
"Alright then~" He put his cigarette out and began taking his clothes off. "You can strip as well"
"What?!" You yelled flustered.
"I need to wash them.." He looked at you annoyed. You laughed it off awkwardly and took your dirty uniform off. Mire took them out your hand grazing your thigh in the process. You shivered and he laughed.
"Just grab something out my drawer doll~"