A scarf and a vision

Y/n pov:

I bid my goodbyes to Thoma and Ayaka. They would say bye to Gorou for me they said.
All that was left now was to find our dear Kazuha.
Xiao walked next to me as we walked towards Ritou.
I thought we could find him if we saw Beidou with her ship.

"Why do you need to find him anyways?" Xiao said irritated. I chuckled. "I just want to give him a scarf." I said with a smile on my face.
He looked at me with a confused stare. "A scarf?" He said.

I nodded. "I think he should have it." I said. He just hummed and walked closer to me.

We then arrived at the Crux fleet, i saw Captain Beidou ordering some people to carry some boxes on her ship.
She then saw me and turned to me with a big smirk.
"Kiddo! Didn't think i'd see you here so soon!" She said inna cheerful voice.

She then saw Xiao next to me. The smirk grew bigger and she turned to me. "Did he get here from Liyue?" She asked.
I nodded. She then leaned down towards my ear and whispered, "just a friend, huh?" She was talking about the time i said that me and Xiao were just friends.

I slightly panicked. "UH, things have changed!" I said with a blush om my face.
Xiao didn't say anything, he was pretty uninterested in the conversation.

"So. If he can come and go as he wants, why did ya come to find me?" She asked as she stood up straight. (Even though she's not- ANYWAYS)

"I was wondering if Kazuha was here? I need to see him before we return to Liyue, it's important." I said. "Kazuha? He said he had some things to deal with as well before we could head back. It sounded important." Beidou answered me before speaking again. "I think he headed towards a place nearby the Grand Narukami Shrine. Somewhere at the bottom on the backside of the mountain." She finished.

When she gave the instructions i knew immediately where he went. I smiled sadly. Miko took me nearby that place one time when She showed me Inazuma the first time i was here.

I did see the sword in the ground but it was now that i realized what it really was.

"Xiao, do you mind waiting for me at the Grand Narukami Shrine?" I asked him.
He looked at me suspiciously. " you're going to meet with him alone?" He asked.
"Yes. I'm sorry. But please, just this once." I asked him.

He looked into my eyes and i know he understood that i was serious. "Fine." He said.
"Thank you." I said as well.

He teleported away.
"Thank you Beidou!" I said and hugged her. She chuckled. "No problem kiddo!" She answered as i let go and started running towards the mountain.
"I'm still older then you!" I yelled back.

-

I landed near the start of the path and started skipping through it.

I perked my ears up to see if i could hear Kazuha.

I then reached the end of the path.

I looked down at the pile of rocks and dirt, keeping the sword standing. There was blue flowers surrounding the area. I smiled down at the place.
Kazuha hadn't arrived yet.

I reached my hand to my earring and took the vision out. I held my electro vision in my hands and kneeled down, sitting on my knees infront of Tomo's grave. "Thank you, for everything Tomo." I said. I clenched the vision tighter in my hands.