seven

Wednesday could feel blood gushing from a cut on her cheek where the man had thrown her into a shopping cart and she'd caught her face on a jagged edge. She could feel throbbing in her chest where he'd kicked her.

But, she could hear him groaning as she knocked him to the ground again and again, which made it all worth it.

The man got to his feet again, but his attention was on something behind Wednesday. She turned and saw Clint and Maya fighting through the office window.

Wednesday quickly threw one of her knives at Kate, cutting the duct tape as the knife landed right in the middle of the unicorns head.

"You got this guy," Wednesday told Kate, running away from the man to fight other Tracksuits so they had a chance to get out of this mess.

Clint had gotten his arrow back and was taking out a lot of Tracksuits that way, while Wednesday made quick work of shoving the Tracksuits on her floor overlooking Clint on the ground floor over the railings.

They landed on the floor with grunts and Wednesday ducked out of the way of a stray bullet fired.

"Hey, asshat! Watch my face!" Wednesday shouted, throwing one of her knives at him.

He dropped to the ground with a groan and Wednesday grinned, vaulting over the railing. She rolled out of the landing and grabbed all of the knives she could see in Tracksuit men's bodies.

"Wes, we gotta go!" Kate shouted.

Wednesday saw them running up the stairs to the exit and she hurried after them.

"My hearing aid is smashed!" Clint shouted to them as they ran.

"And that girl still has my bow!" Kate said.

"Let's worry about not dying first!" Wednesday said.

They ran out of the warehouse and Wednesday winced at the bright sunlight. They'd been trapped in that bloody warehouse for hours.

"We need a car," Clint shouted, running towards a brown car. Kate stopped beside a '72 Challenger.

"Oh, can we take this one? Man, this thing's beautiful," Kate groaned.

Clint smashed the window on the brown car.

"I'm not smashin' a '72 Challenger. Come on," he scoffed.

Wednesday ran over to the car, watching Clint start hotwiring it.

"Hey, get over here, I need you to drive," Clint called to Kate. She ran over.

"What? I don't know how to drive," Kate scoffed.

"Get over here," Clint motioned to his side.

"No, you, you drive. I shoot," Kate said.

"I'm not hearing you. You drive, okay?" Clint shouted.

"Oh my god, move!" Wednesday grabbed Clint and shoved him towards the backseat.

She climbed into the driver seat and grabbed the wires, quickly sparking the engine to life as the Tracksuits fired a bullet at Kate's window.

"Come on. Come on!" Clint shouted. Kate jumped into the passenger seat and slammed the door, just as Clint closed the back door.

Wednesday grinned as she slammed her foot down on the accelerator, yanking the wheel as they sped out of the parking lot.

"Seatbelt, Wes!" Kate yelped.

Wednesday shrugged as she pulled out onto the main road, putting her foot down even more.

"How many we got?" Wednesday asked Kate and Clint.