𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

009. 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"so what you're saying is that you're a streamer and like, a huge influencer?"

"yes."

"oh that's cool!" i smiled. "what do you stream?"

"minecraft..."

i blinked.

"don't laugh at me." he rolled his eyes.

"wasn't planning to, i actually think that's cool."

"really?" his face lit up.

"yeah! how many followers do you have?" i asked, intrigued to know more. "couple thousands?"

"five million, almost six."

i paused.

did i just hear five million?!

"what the fuck."

he smiled sheepishly. "yeah, pretty awesome."

"did you tell her already?" sapnap asked while walking out of the kitchen with ice cream in hand.

"yeah, she said it was cool!"

was he excited i liked it?

sapnap smiled. "blair you're so cool for that. most people would've gone 'you play video games for a living?!' i hate those type of people."

"blair, wanna go to the arcade with us?" dream asked.

"sure! i love the arcade."

"come on guys, hurry up!" sapnap said as he rushed over to the door and headed towards the car.

꒰ ‧ ‧₊˚ time skip ₊˚ˑ ⊹ ꒱

"suck on that, losers!" i cheered as i beat them in pac-man, again.

they both groaned and complained i was cheating.

"you guys suck, i'm going to the restroom." sapnap said before leaving.

while we waited for him clay and i kept on playing games, gaining more tickets.

it was fun, i felt happy around him.

as we walked around looking for the next game for us to play clay grabbed my hand suddenly, dragging us to a photo booth.

he slid in coins into the slot as we took a seat.

"look at this frame, it's cool!" he gasped as he chose the pizza frame for the pictures.

"okay okay, get ready." i told him as we got ready for the first picture.

first photo we smiled, second photo we did a silly pose clay suggested we should do, third pose we went back to back with finger guns.

i looked at him for the fourth pose, unsure on what i should do.

the timer quickly goes off, but it feels like time is frozen when a pair of lips meet my left cheek.

the machine takes the photo, printing them out as i look back at him.

"did you jus-"

"sorry i didn't know what i should do and i panicked so i did that and i'm sorry if you felt uncomfortab-"

i cut him off by giving him a kiss on the cheek, grabbing the photos and exiting the booth.

he came out right after me, both of us with light pink cheeks.