Chapter 4

A jealous dean watched us leave
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some medical workers at the plex starting to bandage up my wrist, I flinched when they did it, it hurt so bad.

Montgomery's POV:
The medical thingys started to bandage Y/N's wrist, I started to wonder, why did that shitbag of a guy call them D/N? Was it to mock them? Or a nickname? I didn't know so I didn't want to assume. My thoughts were cut off by Y/N letting out a small whimper.

Tears filled their eyes and I could see they were trying not to cry. I sighed and took their other hand and held it tightly, they were shocked by this and looked at me, Those beautiful e/c eyes staring at mine...I wanted the moment to last forever, I didn't want it to end. I rubbed my thumb on their hand as they were taking deep breaths.

They had bandaged Y/N's wrist and they let them take the rest of the day off.

"Alright Y/N do you need a ride home?"
"No they can stay here, With uh..me" I said trynna cover up the nervousness in my voice. "I can.?" Y/N replied. "Sure toots I got tons of spare time" I said as I smirked at them. They gave a small smile as they let out a sigh of relief

"Well alright, let me know if you need anything Y/N I'll just be on security duty" Vanessa said as she headed out. I took Y/N to my green room

-
Y/N's POV:
Monty took me to his green room, it was a bit messy but other than that it looked pretty nice, montys room curtains were closed, it's pretty dumb there's a window, even Anamotronics need privacy.
I yawned, and I stretched out my arms. I haven't been getting much sleep, because of nightmares.

"Ya tired Sweetheart?"
"Yeah, I guess I am..but I have nightmares.."
I rubbed my arm "So I can't really sleep without cuddling a pillow or else I feel scared..Heh I know it's embarrassing you can laugh" i looked down still rubbing my arm

Suddenly Monty had picked me up bridal style and placed me on the bed, he laid down next to me while facing me.

"Monty please it's fine you don't have to-"
"Shhh.." I was cut off by Monty putting his hands around my waist and pulling me close to him, my face was close to his chest and neck, I blushed a light pink. "Go to Bed, I got you.." he whispered in my ear making me blush more, I yawned again and accepted defeat, I cuddled close to him and began to fall into a deep slumber.

uploading chapter 5 in like 10 minutes thats why this chapters short👍