Mirabel x Reader

My fingers are going to explode and I've barely done any requests bro 💀

___________________________________

She grabbed me by the wrist, not making eye contact nor speaking as she dragged me inside Casita angrily.

Once she got to her room, she closed the door and pushed me to her bed.

Once I was sitting on her bed, she stood in front of me and crossed her arms, staring at me expectantly

I whined, "Mirabel, amor, she's just a friend!" I got up and hugged her tightly, her scoffing.

"Sure."

I exhaled loudly, removing my face from her neck and locking eyes, our lips brushing against each other.

I smiled, cupping her face with my palm, her staring at me with a flushed face. I placed my hands on her hips, bringing her closer.

She stared amusingly, her eyes flickering to my lips. I finally broke the space and pressed my lips against her soft ones, her tilting her head for me to get better access.

She moved her hands to my hair, tugging it.

(If ur bald then idk she pulled ur thoughts or smth)

We pulled away, staring into each other's eyes lovingly, her smile widening.

I suddenly dipped her, making her giggle. "See? Mi amor, you're so paranoid." I reassured, lifting her again

She shook her head playfully, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love you, Y/N."

I rolled my eyes, pressing her against me once more, taking her hand with mine and lifting it. She smiled, arching her back to get ready to dance.

"I love you too, Hermosa."

___________________________________

Abuela can kiss my ass tbh