30

december 12th

december 12th

a loud shriek yeeted itself out of lucas' mouth when he laid eyes elisa just chilling in his room, more specifically in his gaming chair, staring at her phone.

"what are you doing in my house??!!" he exclaimed rather loud.

"ur mom" elisa immediately responded, making her dissolve into laughter for a good few seconds.

"nah bro can't a gal just come over and hang with her homie?" she asked, still amused by lucas' high pitched squeal.

"who let you in"

"ur mom" she repeated, serious this time "she's so nice by the way"

"yeah, i-"

"why do you have your mask and glasses on?" elisa interrupted, before slowly turning to look at his computer. "don't tell me..."

"heyyyy chat" she greeted slowly, before shutting her eyes in a grimace.

"meetup stream?" ranboo asked, rather than announced, trying to cover up the fact that, this in fact, was not planned.

"today i will be beating ranboos ass at uno!" elisa thought up quickly "do you even have uno?" she whispered off to the side, even though it was clearly heard by the mic.

"that's right! eli will be losing so hard that it'll be a new hashtag on twitter" he continued cooley.

•••

"ok so what if we played uno, but cooler, like if every time we took a turn we asked and answered a question by the other?" elisa suggested, trying to spice up the game a bit, to which ranboo agreed. "but we also sped-ran it, so we go fast, like sonic"

"alright i'll start" lucas said, with a small laugh after processing what she had just said "celebrity crush, go!"

"agh! zendaya" elisa blurted out, without much thought before looking directly at the camera and flicking her wrist, making chat go wild.

"i agree, she is pretty cute, but like, scarlett johansson will always be my favorite" lucas replies, earning a round of applause and agreement from elisa.

"alright" elisa began, before looking over at the chat for ideas "favorite food?"

"the souls of the weak- what's the answer to number nine on the math homework" ranboo answered, and asked easily.

he watched as elisa rolled on the floor, tears streaming out of her eyes, giving her a minute.

"i have no clue, you know i never do my homework" she said once she calmed down "do you have a secret wattpad account"

"skip"

"NO"

"I ASK- what do you want to do when you grow up?"

"DRUGS-" elisa yelled, probably way to loud "WHAT IS THAT AND CAN I HAVE IT?" she pointed across the room to an insanely cute plush sitting on a nightstand.

"ITS MY RANPLUSH I MADE AT A BUILD A BEAR WORKSHOP" lucas answered, not really sure why they were yelling, but it added to the chaotic energy so it was fine. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN DRUGS?"

"PHARMACY RESEARCH OR SOMETHING, CAN I HAVE IT" she yelled again.

"DEPENDS"

"BRUH-"

•VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED•

OK SO IN HONOR OF 55k VIEWS

HERES MY EYE (again) BUT WITH ✨EYELINER✨