this just can't be!

Taking in deep intakes of breathe, type groaned a bit has his facial expressions twitched, to then slowly open his eyes to look about to then furrow his brow has he couldn't figure out where he was.
Turning his head from one side, he then laid his forehead to the bed to sign has he laid to his stomach with his arms under the pillow to then make a face, turning his head to the other side he then moved it up a bit to part his lips to widened his eyes to then grit his teeth and hard at what he was seeing.
"What the fuck!?"
Tharn who laid to his back moved his cheek up and down to then take in a deep breathe to open his eyes to then look to the clock to the side to then close his eyes.
"It's 3 in the morning, go to sleep."
Type narrowed his eyes to then place his hands palm down under his chest to then use all his strength to throw tharn to the side to turn about to sit, to widen his eyes to then go back to his stomach with a hand to his lower back to rub to have his head to the side to wince.
"What in the hell did you do to me!"
Tharn to his side, then went to his back to then place his hands behind his head, to look to type to smirk.
"Made you fully my bitch. Now you need to bring all your things here."
Type turned his head towards tharn to then move his upper up to place his forarms to the bed to look at him hard.
"Bring my things? What the fuck are you talking about?"
Tharn lightly chuckled, to then sit up, to then grab types wrist to then move him to the end of the bed to his back to then place his hands above his head to sit to his body to eye down with a satisfying smile.
Type lifted his head back to groan.
"Ooow! Get off! My ass is killing me! What did you do!"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"I highly doubt a relaxing agent would have made you forget."
Type took in a deep breathe to then slowly open his eyes to then look to tharn with an angry face.
"I..... Want to forget! What you did is highly illegal! You fucking raped me you piece of shit!"
Tharn made a face to then slowly start to go down to place his face mere inches from his to lightly chuckle.
"Can't rape someone who was into it, I did tell you what I was going to do, kept telling you I was going to make you my bitch, you knew somewhere in that brain of yours this was going to happen, and you didn't even really struggle or fight against it. You and I know you wanted it."
Types lips parted to look at tharn flabbergasted.
"You are so fucking evil! What the hell is wrong with you! I didn't want it, I told you stop, told you don't, also you drugged me! I'm not fucking a queer you bastard!"
Tharn went back to bark a laugh.
Type narrowed his eyes to then start to struggle.
"Let me go you sick, sadistic fuck!"
The two wrestled for a bit at there hands for tharn to grab types wrists once more to pin them to with side of his head to start to move about.
Type looked directly down to freeze, his cock that was between them started to slowly harden with that action. He shook his head to then look to tharn to then start to thrash his body about trying to knock him off.
Tharn rolled his eyes to then take his hands into one above his head, to then take his free hand down to then move types legs up to bend to each side of his waist, types eyes widened with the action.
"Don't! Don't you fucking dare! I don't want this! I don't want you in me again!"
Tharn stopped with his tip to his outter to raise an eye brow.
"Who are you kidding here type? I know you want this, just look how hard you are and how much your leaking."
Type looked back down to grimace, tharn was right.
"God damnit! I don't care! Let me go!"
Tharn shook his head.
"Should have placed on more of a fight earlier, once I've been inside, there is no where you can go, your mine now type."
Type flexed his jaw.
"Mm..... Then where are the rest?"
Tharn stopped trying to place his cock in to then eye type confused.
"The rest?"
"You said you've done this before, so where are they!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then look down.
"We're getting off subject."
Type started to thrash again.
"Fuck! Go to one of them and leave me alone! I have no idea why you're doing this to me and...."
Tharn placed his hand to types neck to lift his head up to go close to him.
"You chose this fate with all that flirting, also the others are not your business."
Type looked to tharn confused.
"What are you talking about you phycho!"
Tharn lightly chuckled to let his throat go to then move his fingers in to then slowly take his fist down to then move said fist to his length to keep in direct eyes contact to then see type look down to be feeling very confused, he had no idea why his body was responding to this asshole.
"How youve have been with me, I call that flirting."
Type looked quickly up to eye him in anger.
"That was not flirting! I hate you, you son of a..."
Type then curled his lips inward to then moan into his mouth, to then get his hands from tharns to then place to the poles to grip and hard.
Tharn raised an eye brow, to then look down to see type was adjusting to his cock that he jammed in, to then have placed his hand to his length to stroke to then look slowly up with a smile.
"You hate me and yet, you are rock solid. Fine call it what you will, does not matter, you are my bitch now, and you will move your things here and live with me, I'll give you quite the weekend, to have you then come crawling back just to have another taste of this dick, just you wait and see."
Types whole body trembled has his body went up and down with the friction, he turned his head to groan, wince and moan.
"No! I wont, nnn you prick! Nnn.... Stop.... My ass hurts!"
Tharn shook his head to then go down to wrap his arms about his body to lay his ear to his chest over his heart to really give this older man something he will not soon forget.