Chapter 29

After inspecting the production progress of the factory's clothes, Lisa went to the factory's material warehouse by the way. At the weekend, the shirt that the landlord lost to Jungkook was not finished yet. It just happened to come today. You can buy some fabrics at internal prices and go back.

"What do you do with so many pure cotton fabrics?" Li Min asked his friend, who was turning over the pure cotton fabrics.

"At the weekend, I wanted to make a new-style children's clothing proof, so I made a shirt according to Jae's size."Lisa couldn't help laughing now, "Jungkook saw it and had to do it. One piece. "

"Huh, this is a show of love." Li Min quipped.

"What nonsense." Lisa glanced at her friend and continued to choose the right material.

"Would you like me to find a mirror for you? This woman really needs to be nourished by love. It seems like I have had several acne recently." Li Min pretended to be pitiful.

"Don't you have acne? It's not because you have eaten more hot pot recently." Lisa finally found a material with a good feel and pulled it out at once.

"Then I didn't eat so much because I was in a bad mood."

"It doesn't matter if you eat hot pot, the acne will also disappear, but obviously the stomach is not good, and I still eat so many hot pots, I will persuade." Lisa said as he put the fabric on the workbench and took Use a ruler to measure the amount you need.

"I also know, but when I saw Liu Yuan, I wanted to eat hot pot." Li Min said depressed.

Lisa rolled her eyes silently, and then motioned to Li Min to help her grab the cloth and started cutting with scissors.

"You said that I was so sad that my confession was refused. When Shen Xuechen left, how bad you were." Li Min said suddenly.

"You haven't asked for so many years, why are you curious today." Lisa stopped for a moment, and then continued to cut casually.

"I used to be afraid of you being sad, don't you have a second spring now?"

"Did you use this for the second spring?" Lisa received the scissors and put the rest of the cloth back.

"Oh, don't pay too much attention to these small details. Let me talk about what happened to you at the beginning, and why did you suddenly separate?" Li Min thought about this unsolved mystery for four or five years.

"In fact, it's not very complicated. Lisa thought for a while and said, "He was originally an exchange student from country M, and it's normal to go back."

"But for your sake, he read the one-year exchange to graduation." Li Min said, "I remember you also applied for the study procedures in country M."

"Isn't this not done?" Now think about it, everything was doomed from then on.

"Then you really didn't contact anymore?" Li Min didn't believe it.

"During that time ... I really didn't have time to think about it. When I was busy and responded, we hadn't contacted for three months, and we gradually felt strange, and then we didn't contact. "Lisa smiled bitterly," You know me, the skin is thin, I think maybe he doesn't like it. "

"So ... you haven't actually officially said break up." Li Min was surprised.

"Count it." Lisa said, "Do you remember when we participated in the design competition? During that time, I didn't take the initiative to contact him. I didn't find out after the competition ended. We haven't contacted him for half a year, but he sent me A lot of information and mail. "