The Destroyer vs The Strongest Archbishop

Just like that, Milim had punched you miles away like it was nothing. You fell through the air for a couple of seconds before landing on the ground which caused a crator to form.

You stared at the sky for a couple of seconds as you noticed that you were in a part of the forest that you haven't been to before.

You sighed as you got up, completely unharmed thanks to your Authority of Greed.

Y/n: Great Sage? Which way was Milim again?

Great Sage: North West.

You bend your knees slightly and shoot up extremely high into the air. You then freeze the time on the air below you so that you can use it as a platform to jump in the direction of where Milim currently is.

*Meanwhile*

Benimaru, Shion, Raiga and Soei looked shocked at what they just saw, one of their leaders was just punched to god knows where like it was nothing. Just how strong was this Demon Lord?!

As Benimaru was about to step up and try to fight Milim, Rimuru stopped him as he knew that Y/n wasn't actually dead, or hurt for that matter.

Rimuru found out about his power a while ago, and thanks to that power there should be no way that he'd be injured by a single punch, no matter how powerful it may be.

It seemed like Milim also realized something was off too. She wasn't celebrating her victory or anything. She was just looking at her hand with a weirded out expression.

She then turned to look straight at Rimuru.

Milim: What's up with that guy?

Rimuru:....

Rimuru wouldn't like to admit it, but he was certainly worried. Considering how much mana she has, while still playing around is really scary.

Milim: Hey! I'm talking to you! That guy is really weird, when I punched him, It didn't even feel like punching a human, it was more like....uh...something like....

Rimuru: A brick wall?

Milim laughed at that comment as she waved Rimuru off.

Milim: No, no, no. I can easily punch through a brick wall!

Rimuru wanted to face palm.

Rimuru: (I meant metaphorically...)

He wasn't going to say that though, Rimuru somehow had a feeling that she doesn't know what that means...

Milim: Also, how does that guy have like, no magicules? I couldn't see any with my Milim eye.

Rimuru: Your...Milim eye?

Milim: With my Milim eye, I can tell how strong someone is, so it's pointless to try and hide your power infront of me while using some diffirent, weak looking form.

She seemed really proud while saying that...

Rimuru: Oh...Wait, so why did you assume that Y/n was strong if you couldn't sense any magicules from him? Actually, why didn't you say this earlier?

Milim: I watched him fight that Orcy Lordy thingy. So I just assumed that he was atleast somewhat strong. I was going to say something about that guy's lack of magicules, but then he decided to be all rude against me!

She rolled her eyes.

Milim: I don't think I killed him with that punch either, so I guess he can evade my Milim eye?

She put a hand on her chin as she struck a thinking pose, within a few seconds, her expression turned sour.

Milim: Which is like, reaaaally annoying.