224-225

Chapter 224 - "I never said that. You must be dreaming." (1)

Having no idea that all of the glory of his nephew was built upon the medicines given to him by Fang JunRong, Boss Sun strongly encouraged his nephew to teach Fang JunRong a lesson. Preferably a lesson that would make her go bankrupt. That way they would be able to take over her assets.

Zhang ZhiYang couldn't tell the truth and was very aggravated with his uncle urging him. Lo and behold, Zhang Bi also called and expressed how he had used up all of the medicines for the experiment and would like to purchase a few additional bottles.

His call could not have come at a worse time. Zhang ZhiYang unleased on Zhang Bi. He called him useless. That his family couldn't even figure out something that even Feng Zeyu, a layman, was able to. That his family should no longer be referred to as the medicine family; they might as well have been the useless family. And that Zhang Bi should no longer be referred to as genius. He knew full well much how of a genius he really was.

Zhang ZhiYang finally felt better after he was done unleashing.

Granted, he probably shouldn't try to do anything to Fang JunRong recently either.

There was ambition in his eyes. He shouldn't be wasting his time over such minute matters with his uncle. He should focus on the big picture.

What he really needed to do was to take over the role as the housemaster of the Zhang family as soon as possible.

***

Fang JunRong couldn't be bothered by Zhang ZhiYang after she had hung up on him. As far as she was concerned, Zhang ZhiYang's head had gotten way too big and he had forgotten who he really was.

Zhang ZhiYang had sent her a series of invitations after that but all of them had been thrown into the garbage by Fang JunRong.

She had been very busy with the release of the Hair Growing Cream and had no time to deal with him.

Ten thousand units of Hair Growing Cream were released on 8 PM on the 24th and the flew off the shelf just like that. A bottle of Hair Growing Cream could last up to a month and, as much, its price point was set higher than that of the Beautify Pills. The asking price of a bottle of Hair Growing Cream was 1,288 yuan. Even so, it did not deter people from snatching them up. In addition, even though an average bottle of hair growing shampoo cost around 100 yuan, nobody said her price point was set too high.

Xu WeiWei chuckled when Fang JunRong brought that up to her.

"This is a very fair price. Even Duchess Capet liked our Hair Growing Cream so much that she voluntarily advertised it for us. The asking price of 1,288 yuan was already lower than most had expected.

Fang JunRong busted out laughing as well. That made sense. Everything else that Martia normally used cost upward of 10,000 yuan. That gave people the expectation that the Hair Growing Cream was a very expensive product.

On the night of the 25th, another 10,000 units of the Hair Growing Cream were released and they lasted longer this time. Last time, they were all sold out within a second and, this time, it took three minutes. Even so, it was shocking when the words got out.

When a product that hit the market for the first time were gone in such a short period of time, that was a testimony of Meifang Corporation's status in the heart of their fans. They had so much faith in Fang JunRong that they didn't even wait for responses from the market before spending over 1,000 yuan on the product.

The bosses of Hongyang and Baokong were hurting badly. It was as though they could see the rise of a new, strong player in the field yet there was nothing that they could do other that watching helplessly as Meifang Corporation took over the throne under the Fang JunRong's leadership. Even their effort to throw obstacles at her turned out to be more exposures for her.