232-234

Chapter 232 - At that very Moment, the Angel in His Heart Died (1)

Zhang ZhiYang didn't look the video but he heard it clearly, particularly the words White Jade Cream and Detoxification Pills. They made their way into his head as though they had minds of their own.

He turned into a statue standing where he was. He questioned whether he had misheard. HE felt that his consciousness travelled miles and miles away until he was pulled back by an angry voice.

"Zhang ZhiYang! I see how it is! You gave us stuff that cost hundreds of yuan in return for favors? How mighty of you!" Boss Gu was so angry that he busted out laughing. He had forced himself to smile at Zhang ZhiYang, offered up favors to Zhang ZhiYang, someone of a younger generation, for months. All that in return for a few extra bottles of the medicines. And, in the end, they only cost several hundred yuan? And anyone could buy them? He almost had a heart attack when he saw the news. Clutching his chest reflexively, he gave Zhang ZhiYang a death stare.

Zhang ZhiYang shuddered and said, "I am sure there had been some misunderstandings...."

He felt that it was all jumbled up in his head and he could barely think right now.

Boss Gu shoved his cellphone right onto his face and his chubby cheeks turned beet red from anger. Veins could be seen throbbing on his forehead. "Misunderstandings?! Take a look at this news then tell me again this is a misunderstanding!" The announcement was on the news already. How could it not be real?

Their argument was so loud that they had attracted the attention of others. Many came over with the intention to helping the two of them smoothing things out.

"Boss Gu, c'mon now. What is it that you can just talk over? Zhiyang is of the younger generation. We must be patient with him."

"Zhiyang, you need to talk nicer to Boss Gu too. He has always had high blood pressure. We would not want anything happening to him."

They placed the blame on both of them when they tried to help smooth things out.

Boss Gu was furious. He looked at his buddies coming over to smooth things out for them, all of them also victims of the idiot Zhang ZhiYang. He had no intention of covering it up for Zhang ZhiYang, not that he could even if he had wanted to. Suppressing his anger, he said, "This is not just about me. It has a lot to do with all of you as well.

"Good look on the news rerun and click on the one on White Jade Cream and Detoxification Pills.

His words made the others' hearts dropped. One by one, they've fished out their cellphones and even the ones that didn't have their phone with them had their assistant fetched them for them.

When they have all watched the news, they had all turned into fire-blowing dragons. Surrounding Zhang ZhiYang, they were only angrier than Boss Gu,

"Zhiyang, you owe us an explanation. What is going on here?"

"You have received many benefits from us. Is that how you repay us? We trust that we had been more than nice to you."

"I can't promise what I won't know if you don't give me a satisfactory explanation."

None of these here today were good people. Not only did they exert pressure, they straight up started threatening him.

Surrounding by them and looked at their gloomy and angry look, cold sweat came out of Zhang ZhiYang and his back was wet. If he didn't handle this appropriately today, this very well could be the end of him. The other Zhang's were anxious. Why was it that all of the guests who had been friendly to them turned all of a sudden? They, too, had watched the video but did not understand the correlation there. So there were two new medicines being launched. So what?