Chapter 13

When you haven't gone on wattpad for a week and ends up getting over 9k notifications.

No updates from any stories in library tho, which is saddening.

Hichiro was orphaned when he was a baby, his parents died when villains burst into their house for unknown reasons and so he had lived in the orphanage for as long as he could remember.

Life was dull.

Until (Y/n) came into his life.

Bored, lazy, a sarcastic asshole who was too smart for a child.

She was intriguing.

And it was because of her, her entire existence triggered something that was buried inside of him.

Fear.

Anger.

Strong emotions that he never felt until he met her.

When his home was attacked by villains, he had been injected with a liquid that looked like blood and he was in pain for hours. Laying there as his blood ran cold when his skin prickled in pain.

He was apparently another failed experiment to project Muzan and that had caused the villains to leave, not before burning his house down to destroy any evidence.

Hichiro survived and his quirk activated for the first time when he wanted to hide away from the sun.

He turned into a baby.

Then he was able to change into objects.

Hichiro was taken away by villains once more when they found out he was alive.

It was hell.

Tortured and forced to eat human flesh, operated upon again and again as All for One ordered his minions to take his body parts and sell them because of his damnable regeneration.

He felt bad for the man called Twice, he really did. All for One did end up forcing him to take the vile blood so he could regenerate too and make clones only for them to have their body parts taken away.

Too bad he gains the memories of his clones when they finally stopped breathing and was burned to erase their existence.

'Unfortunate existence', as All for One would call it.

Thus, the boy Hichiro became a servant to All for One, and here he stands, beside Katsuki Bakugo and that man, standing before (Y/n) in all her glory within the trampled hideout.

His eyes filled with hope.

Until his eyes dimmed when a familiar nomu experiment walked up from behind her only to hand her the katana that was able to kill demons.

(His kind? Is he still Human?)

He smiled bitterly, and looked away slightly.

At least death was better than living at this point.

He missed the way how (Y/n)'s eyes flickered to him and shown recognition and sorrow.

~~~

The reporters swarmed the area as the conference meeting started, the heroes of UA stood before the flashing cameras as many citizens stood before their televisions.

Aizawa focused on the white wall, ignoring the blasted flashes of the camera as he took a slow deep breathe just how (Y/n) would suggest.

Smiling masks filled the area as they pretended to have sympathy only pressed forward for more information to expose and destroy the heroes.