candy floss

playlist

black and white - niall horan
message in a bottle - taylor swift
gold rush - taylor swift
sunflower vol. 6 - harry styles
electric love - borns
stay stay stay - taylor swift
night changes - one direction
the joker and the queen - ed sheeran ft. taylor swift

(there is also an apple music version of the playlist)

Arabella entered the Great Hall, her eyes latching onto Fred Weasley who was in the middle of a constant conversation with his brother and other friends. He turned around and met her gaze with a sparkle of glitter and admiration in his amber eyes. And that was when she knew that he loved her back.

All versions of non oc characters are by @lunalovegoodart

fair warning i am NOT british so excuse the parts where i write like an american

i do not own any parts of the Harry Potter series nor do i claim that i own any of it. all rights go to respective authors ( *cough cough* She Who Shall Not Be Named).

*there will be some words in other languages but i will make sure to put translations and guides on how to pronounce the words after the chapter*

to avoid confusion i'm just letting you know that there are a few characters that use gender-neutral pronouns and that are under the trans umbrella including sirius black, regulus black, frank longbottom, and others that will be specified at the beginning of the chapters that they are included in.

my comment section is NOT the place for hate so if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it! (this includes racism, homophobia, transphobia, and antisemitism)

authors note: thank you to all who have supported me from day one when this was just an idea in my head and all of the people who read and supported the first version of this fanfiction that was up in 2020 before i decided to rewrite it. there have been many versions of this fanfiction (four to be exact) and i have finally committed to this one. i hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoyed writing it!

much love,

- 1readhp

ps: i am aware that i am random dropping this. my friend literally said to me and i quote: "do it!" (thank you btw BuzzzyBeeeB )