255-257

Chapter 255 - Fong JunRong and Jiang WenYu Were just Trying to Irk the Other Party, They Didn't Think the Fool Would actually Expose Themselves (1)

All of the mushy words that he had prepared in advance were gone from his head when he saw the sheet of paper that was thin like a cicada's wing but weighted a thousand tons. All he could think of was "how much would it cost to buy all of the equipment? It must cost hundreds of millions.

"What else would you like besides those?" He forced a smile on himself.

Most people would want to meet their birth parents, right? Once he brought up that subject, he could naturally bring up his parents and stressed how much is parents loved and treasured him back in the days and, through that, strengthen the ties and emotions between Jiang WenYu and the Zhang family. Nevertheless, as well planned as Zhang Kaiyu had been, he was no match to the well-prepared Jiang WenYu.

In the eyes of Jiang WenYu, he had already labeled the entire Zhang family as villains. The only reason that he would agree to return to the Zhang family was to collect some interest for almost being killed under the bridge without anyone knowing. He also wanted to find out who was behind that. He also wasn't worried that whoever who attempted that would freely try again after he had returned to the Zhang's.

Hearing Zhang Kaiyu's words, Jiang WenYu's eyes lit up. "Are you sure?"

Zhang Kaiyu had just nodded when he say Jiang WenYu pulled out another piece of paper. He almost stopped breathing.

"I would also like to have these equipment as well but I didn't think it was appropriate to ask for them. You are much more loving than I had imagined."

"Thank you so much."

The equipment listed on the second sheet was every bit as expensive as those on the first. In order to appear more convincing, Jiang WenYu even took some lessons from professional actors. Fang JunRong knew many in the circle. Any tips from any of these individuals would be sufficient for Jiang WenYu to fool Zhang Kaiyu.

Zhang Kaiyu, "..."

He wanted to turn down Jiang WenYu, but had he done that, he would no longer be the loving person that Jiang WenYu looked up to. Besides, the Zhang family, as a medical family, it would make them the laughingstock of others if they said they couldn't afford these equipment. Zhang Kaiyu was, after all, took the Zhang family's reputation very seriously. He had no choice but to agree to them.

It was alright. Jiang MingYuan was worth the investment. Zhang Kaiyu comforted himself. Knew that the Zhang family had pooled all of their resources and still not able to have Beautify Pills figured out. They had done their research and knew that Jiang WenYu was the team of one over at Fang JunRong's. He was directly tied to all of their products.

As much as he was mentally prepared, the amount still pained him.

As such, he dared not bring up the subject on gifts again, worried that it would cost him even more.

Jiang WenYu was a little disappointed about that. He had quite a few other sheets prepared... nevermind, he was quite happy with what he had so far already. He would not need any new equipment in the ten years to come, unless he was to switch to a new direction in his research. That reminded him, he could prepare a few additional lists when he had some free time. It was only right to, say, ask for birthday presents when it was his birthday.

"Alright, when would you like to return to the Zhang family with me? It's only right for you to go and visit our ancestors."

He would only be considered to have joined the Zhang family officially after his had paid their ancestors a visit.