White Space, Black Stars

"I'm not sure, but we have to try" Bimala replied. They approached Heimdall, who was grumbling about apples Smog asked "would you mind teleporting us somewhere?" "You cant leave, ok?! You guys are like the hundredth group to ask that!" Heimdall Shouted. "We aren't trying to desert or something, we just want to go to the sea of monsters so we can end this war." Jaguar growled. "Annoying mortals. After just one battle you all want to quit. Get out of my face!" Heimdall shouted, gesturing them to leave. "Lets make like hockey and get the puck out of here!" Smog yelled, frightened by the wrath of a god. "We don't want to annoy a Norse god".  Smog whispered. Heimdall beamed with pride. 

      "A Norse god..Bimala" repeated. "Earlier you were talking about apples, weren't you? Well it just so happens that the apples of Idun are what Give norse gods their power. And their vitality. I'm betting that Odin is incredibly paranoid about this war, locked up in his castle, Hogging all of your apples, but who could blame him? You Norse gods are the most vulnerable by far. You can be killed like any man, with or without those sweet apples, now I'm betting that the people who want out of this war would love to know this..." 

      Heimdall scowled. Fine, you can go. He grumbled. "How do we know we can trust you?" Den asked. Heimdall handed Den a golden ball, upon closer examination he realized that it was one of their precious apples. "I wouldn't let this go to waste. Bring it back to me when you are finished." Heimdall commanded as the crew was enveloped in a rainbow light. 

     They found themselves in an empty space, completely void of well, anything. It was a pure white room that seemed to go on forever. They looked up and saw black stars. It was completely quiet, no wind no sun, nothing. Where are We? Jaguar asked. That's when the crew heard a rumbling and saw a glimpse of a white light which Materialized into a man, about 12 feet tall.

    "Hello, we seek the sea of monsters" Smog explained. The man said nothing, just staring at smog. "Where the hell are we?" Den demanded, aggressively. "And why does everything seem so familiar?" He asked. The man made of lights eyes widened. "Are you aware of the... No. that's impossible. You Four are in between dimensions , you are nowhere." He said, is voice boomed, loud as a roaring tide. 

     "god damn it! Himedall teleported us to the wrong place!" Jaguar yelled, angrily. "I am the Guide, and If there's one thing I know, its that Himedall lacks the strength necessary to bring you directly to the sea of monsters" The Guide said, bitterly. "So can you?" Bimala asked, she was up with this banter "Well, I can only take the Girl and the Cowboy." The Guide Stated. He waved his hands and Smog and Bimala were enveloped in water, and Disappeared. 

    "Wait, You have to take us too!" Jaguar yelled, shaken. "I'm sorry, but only humans are allowed in the sea of monsters, and you have cat ears and  a tail, and he's some kind of zombie-Dude" The guide said, pointing to Jaguar, then Den. Den unsheathed his sword "Fine than bring them back!" He commanded, infuriated by the helplessness he felt when the guide looked into his eyes. "Sorry, my hands are tied" The guide said as Den and Jaguar were enveloped in molten hot gold.