Beautiful Mistake (1/3) || 03

_____

____

⚠️ w a r n i n g ⚠️

!! cheating !!
!! alcohol abuse !!
!! playboy character !!
!! harsh language !!
!! unwanted pregnancy !!
!! asshole jungkook !!

××××××

three years ago

"i- i love you,"

"no, you don't!" the girl wipes her tears on her sleeves, pushing the boy away as she slaps him tightly, making his head snap to the side, a tear flowing out of his eye too.

"chelsea, really hear me out once-"

"what?! you still have anything to explain jungkook?! i just saw you fucking my own best friend! y-you... why? why jungkook? am i not enough for you? why did you do this?"

"no, i seriously had no-"

"oh please, we both know this is not the first time i saw you with her. i trusted you, jungkook... all this while, with everything... still... what did i do?" she cries, hitting him again, making him shut his eyes close, not protesting and not moving muscle.

"i'm sorry..." he whispers.

"of course, you are..." she looks down, touching her stomach and gulps her saliva along with the bile burning in her throat, "i'm pregnant, jungkook... with your child. i thought i'd tell you this and you'll ask me to marry you or something. this is not at all what i was expecting..."

"w-what? no, you're not..." he stares at her with wide eyes.

"now you'll decide that?" chelsea hisses, grasping the collar of his shirt and pulls him closer, face to face, glaring right into his eyes, "i don't know what to do with this. you either think of something, or-"

"abort it..." jungkook hushes out, "what am i supposed to do with it? keep it if you want it's your body, or abort it if you don't want it."

"my body?" she frowns, "jungkook, you... you've changed so much. you don't care about me, fine. but not even a child? your own child? do you know how much pain a woman has to bear while she's carrying a child? forget about the nine months, do you know how much it hurts during the few minutes of the delivery?"

"then what do you wanna do?" jungkook looks at her, "i don't wanna get married right now, not like you'll come back to me."

"i hate this attitude you have." she grits out, "why do you think you're all a girl needs? i don't need you in my life, you've made me cry enough. i'll keep this child, because i'm sure you wouldn't bother taking care of it. and make sure you never show up in my life or my child's life."