Chapter 3

Here is the 2nd chapter I was supposed to put out yesterday lol. Enjoy.

P.S. Please stop with the "Please update." or "Update." It actually makes me stressed when obviously I'm a working adult, have to take my grandma places (I'm the second driver in my house, my mom being the first but she is asleep in the mornings since she works third shift.) and a screwed up sleeping schedule still, since I never fixed it ever since what happened in November. But, I love writing my books, but get stressed when people say to update when literally it says when was the last I did updated. Sure, I may be behind on uploading sometimes, but that's because I'm either working or catching up on sleep so please stop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Takemichi and Kiyomasa stood in front of each other, in the middle of the "ring."

'We have to find the leaders of the Tokyo Manji Gang. Both Sano and Kisaki.'

"He's finished." Someone from the crowd said.

'As long as I'm a slave, I'm never gonna see them.' The blond thought, before his eyes widen, seeing the other male move.

"You better not regret this." The male said, before throwing a fist towards the male's stomach, making him cough up saliva.

'There's no way I can win. I can tell how much stronger he is just with one hit.'

"What's wrong, Hanagaki?" Akaishi said.

"What? You all talk?!"

"One punch better not be enough to take you out!"

(Y/n) was about to walk forward but was stopped by Akkun, "Hmm." She hummed, tugging her arm.

The male only shook hid head, "No. We don't want you hurt."

"Hmm."

"(Y/n)-chan. No."

The girl yanked back her arm, and when they tried to grab her, she shrunk and ran.

Kiyomasa kept punching Takemichi, as the girl jumped up and brought her foot down on the male's head, almost making it crack open.

"(Y/n)-chan! I told you to stay put! I had this under control!"

"Hmm." She hummed, having her arm outstretched to protect the blond male.

"You little freak..." The black haired male said, wiping his mouth since he coughed up blood from the impact. He then came forward and tried to punch the girl, but she dodged and kick his chin, making him stumble back. He turned to the crowd, "Bring me my bat! All right, then! I'll kill you two!" He said, grinning, as he turned to the two, as someone in the crowd turned to another male.

"A bat?"

"Aren't they supposed to be fist-fighting?"

The leader looked at them, "Hurry up, damn it!"

"Hey, Kiyomasa." A voice said.

The said male turned and his eyes widen.

"You're scarin' the crowd."

The injured blond haired male, could only stare confused, 'Who is that?' He thought.

"Calm down, dumbass."

"A blond ponytail and a shaved head...and a dragon tattoo on his temple..." Yamagishi said.

"No way..." Makoto said, "The Vice Commander of Tokyo Manji Gang...Ryuguji Ken!"

Vice Commander

Ryuguji Ken