chapter 9

"Spark."

your point of view

When Camilo opened the door, you couldn't believe your eyes. You were expecting a normal room. Though to be fair, ever since you met the Madrigals nothing has been normal. The floor tiles turned into grass. The roof seemed to disappear and in the center of in all, a tree grew. A large, grand tree with twisting branches and it's own waterfall. Boughs provided places to stand on.

You stood and marveled at this massive creation of nature. Props to Casita for this. "When I'm trying to take a break from everything, I go here. Antonio made a place for me." He led you to the base of the tree. Then behind it. A small area lit with fairy lights sat there. A fuzzy yellow carpet with depictions of iguanas on it was laid on the floor.

"It's cute," You let go of his hand to feel the carpet. "And fuzzy." Camilo sat down. "Exactly what I was going for." The lights seemed to twinkle.

The next hour you spent with Camilo
unveiled lots of things. Like how the two of you get along really well, how he has to take care of his mom often and that he really likes eating jelly beans. You also talked about your own mom, how you loved painting and how you know uncle Bruno.

"Wait, so he just broke your wall down and your family decided to take care of him while they fixed the wall?" You nodded while chuckling.  "Wow!" Just then, you realised something.

You were talking to and friends with the coolest guy ever.

.
.
.

.

.

.

.

ba-bump. ba-bump.