Chapter 12:

~Ness' POV~

Being in LA was amazing! I'll be meeting Kevin tomorrow so we can talk about the Anderson Jet's over there. I'll turn into the CEO with his help.
I'm so grateful to him.
"Hey Renes" Jay greeted me with a smile. We became good friends.
"Hey Jay" I replied, smiling back "What's up?"
"Do you want to go out?" He asked "So you can see a little bit more of LA?"
I laughed "It's not my first time here.. I know LA like New York. But yeah.. I wanna go out with you" I said.
He laughed back "Well, it was worth the try" He grabbed my hand and we walked to car. My dad shipped my cars and they'll arrive in 3 days.
"So tell me a little about yourself Renes.. Why did you move to LA and stuff" Jay asked.
I looked at him "Well.. I loved studying Accountancy and Economy for yeah you know.. Help my dad with the companies. My brother doesn't want to take it over and yeah I'll do it. But I really enjoy indoor design. Maybe I'll open one here since I moved her" I told him "I moved here because of a guy" I said looking down
"You had a relationship with him?"
"Yeah.. We broke up and he's with someone else and I can't bear seeing him every day and try to get over him.. That won't work" I said
Jay looked at me and nodded.
"He must be stupid to leave a beautiful like you" Jay said
I blushed and looked down "Thanks Jay"
"No problem boss" He replied
"Boss?"
"Yeah.. You're my boss now."
"No I'm not.. My father is. I'm going to be the CEO in LA not in New York." I replied
"I know.." He said "Just kidding"
I smiled
"How many Anderson Jet's do you guys have?" He asked "I'm new"
"6" I replied.
"Cool" Alex said "So are you excited to meet Mr. Peterson tomorrow?"
"Yeah, I guess I am"
"He has a son, Elliott who thinks the company is theirs.. He is fucking arrogant."
"Let him meet me and he'll know what's down because his daddy is just another employee there."
Jay laughed "You go girl"
I looked at him and smiled.

We arrived to restaurant and we got out.
My phone started ringing and the I.D indicated that it was Max. I declined the call. I wasn't ready to talk to him yet.
"Was it your ex?" Jay asked me
I nodded "Yes" I said
We took a seat and talked a little bit before our waiter came.
"Hey, my name is Calvin and I'll be your waiter for tonight.. What can I get you guys to drink?"
"Uh.. I want a Martini" I said
"I want some red wine"
He nodded "Will be right back" He said
"So, what's your story?" I asked Jay.
He looked at me "Well.. First of all I'm gay"
My mouth fell open "You're kidding me right?" I asked
He laughed and shook his head no. "Oh my gawd!" I said shocked "You're fucking hot man!"
He laughed again and looked down "Thank you babe" He said "But yeah I'm gay but not the girlie ones but I'm the masculine gay"
I laughed "Darnn!" I said "Does my father know about it?"
He nodded "Yeah he does"
"Okay"
"Yeah.. I have two little sisters, Cassandra and Alejandra. They are twins."
"Aww cute" I said "How old are they?"
"They are 7 right now"
"And you're not full American right?"
"Nope I'm not.. I'm half Spaniard"
I nodded "Interesting"
"You were born in Italy right?" Jay asked
"Yeah."
"And you can speak Italian?"
I nodded "Yeah, I can"
"Cool!!" He said excited "And what about your brothers?"
"Cameron is the oldest one, he is 20 and Vincent is the youngest one and he is 3 about to turn 4"
"Aww cute"
"Yeah, it really hurts me though that I had to leave him there is New York but I promised him that I'll come back for him and take him with me when I'm stable here in LA"
"Aw.. I bet you're an amazing sister" Jay said
"Yeah, I'm pretty awesome if you ask me" I replied smirking.

That night, me and Jay had spent the night talking and stuff.. We practically became bestfriends since he opened up his gay side with me which I really appreciated.

Next day he picked me up and we were now on our way to Anderson Jet's.
"Good morning" I greeted the front desk lady.
She smiled at me and greeted me back.
"So, where is Kevin's office?" I asked Jay .
"On the 20th floor" He replied as we took the elevator.
I would take my father's office.
"Okay, take me to my father's office, before we go to Kevin's"
Jay nodded "Okay boss" He said teasing me. He knows I hated it when he called me that.
We walked to my father's office and I walked in and saw a boy around my age sitting in the office.
When he saw me he got angry. "Who the hell you think you are, walking like that into my office"
This should be Elliott. I started laughing as Jay stood beside me. I put my purse on the table and looked at him with a smirk.
"What the hell you're laughing at" He asked, angrily.
"The right question is who the fuck you think YOU are?" I asked getting a little closer to him.
"I'm Elliott Peterson" He said "The son of the CEO of this company" He answered me arrogantly.
I laughed loudly at him "Well babe, get your trash out of this office before I call security on you" I said, smiling sweetly at him.
"Get out!" He yelled. He started walking towards Jay and got into his face "Get your gay ass out of MY office" He yelled at him.
Nah! That hit my last nerve with this boy.. He is a nobody here and he dared to insult my bestfriend. I'm not dealing with this shit.
"Let me tell you something Elliott. My name is Renesmee Anderson, the CEO of THIS" I said pointing to everything in the office "Company.. You understand or nah?"
His face turned white "R-Renesmee A-Anderson?" He stuttered
"Yep, that's me.." I said smirking "So I'll ask you one more time.. Get out of this office before I call security on you. And take your trash with you"
He grabbed his things and started walking to the door.
"Oh and I don't want you near Anderson Jet's alright?" I said "Because your dad is one more of the employees here and you don't want him getting fired don't you?"
He shook his head, looked down and walked away.
"Let's go to Kevin" I said sighing deeply.
Jay stayed quiet and just nodded.
I knocked on the door as Kevin yelled a "Come in"
I walked in and sat down.

"Hi, I'm Renesmee Anderson" I said
"Hey" He replied with a smile "Kevin Peterson"
I nodded "This is my friend Jayce Sullivan" I said
"Yeah, I've seen him around here"
"Okay" I said "Well let's get to the business" I stared.. I wasn't in the mood anymore so I wanted to get this over with.
Kevin nodded. "So you'll be the new CEO right"
"Yes" I answered
"Okay well.. We have some new contracts with some Japanese people" Kevin said "And some other people"
I nodded for him to continue. "And I'll help you with everything till you can deal with this company on your own. I'll leave as soon as you can stand on your own" Kevin said
I smiled warmly at him "Thank you so much Kevin" I said. He's nothing like his son. Thank God.
He smiled back "No problem Renesmee"

3 Years later.

(Their new ages.)

Miranda Kerr - Renesmee Anderson - 21

Chris Pine - Maxwell Callaghan - 33

Ashley Benson - Melanie Callaghan - 19

Cameron Dallas - Cameron Anderson - 23

Flynn Bloom - Vincent Anderson - 6

Sean O'Donnell - Christopher Washington - 20

Chris Hemsworth - Matthew Callaghan - 30

Parker Young - Kendrick White - 21

David Beckham - Jeremiah Lincoln - 34

Jennifer Aniston - Beatrice Callaghan - 34

Alex Bechet - Jayce Sullivan- 26

Channing Tatum - Kevin Peterson - 43

In 3 years time, I've made Anderson Jet's in LA on of the bests. And I'm really proud of myself. Hard work really pays off.

My dad was so proud. Kevin stayed with me for 1 year then he left. But he still comes around sometimes to check on me and I'm very grateful to him.
As I promised Vince.. I'm going today back to New York to get him with me.
I still talked to Mel, Chris and Hunter.
Max tries to contact me once in a while again, especially on birthdays, Christmas etc. He doesn't know I'm coming back.
Last night I talked to Mel and she said she needed to talk to me urgently. They found something out about her 'mom' last week and Max is destroyed.
He drinks a lot and doesn't do a lot for Callaghan Enterprises anymore. Thanks to Jeremiah, Callaghan Enterprises stays successful.
I wonder what it's though.. I really never liked the 'new' Beatrice anyways.

Also my parents told me they have a surprise for me.. A shocked one.. I wonder what it is.
I was now on my way to the airport where the jet was waiting me with Jay as pilot.
Me and Jay got closer. We're inseparable now. I love him to death.
"Babeee" I heard him yelling when I arrived to the airport.
I smiled widely and ran to him and hugged him tightly.
"I missed you babe" I said
"Missed you too baby" He replied, even though we saw each other last week.
"Ready to go?" He asked me
"No, but don't have another choice, do I?" I told him everything about Max.
I got into the plane and we took off

~New York~
"Nessie! Over here!" I heard someone yelling.
I turned around and saw Mel. I smiled widely at her and ran towards her, hugging her tightly.
"God, I missed you so fucking much" I whispered
"Me too babe, me too"
We pulled apart and I saw her face, her eyes were red from crying.
"Mel what's up?" I asked her worried.
"Renes.. See you around, I'll bring your suitcase home" I heard Jay saying.
I turned around to face him "Yeah! Text me" I yelled back "And thanks, baby!" He smiled and nodded. I turned back to Mel.
"What's up babe?"
"Let's go somewhere else to talk alright?" She asked
"Yeah yeah, of course"
We got into her car and headed to a restaurant. We got out, got our table and ordered something to drink.
"Yeah, tell me"
"Well, it's about supposed Beatrice" She began "Well her name is Bianca"
"What do you mean?" I asked shocked
"She's not my mom Ness. She is my aunt!" Mel said "My mom's unknown twin sister"

~PCSM. xx

A/N: Sorry for not keeping on my update schedule but i was really busy..

Comment, Vote and Follow :)
Till next time guys.

A/N: Edited: February 15, 2017