The Aftermath

[3rd Person POV]

"Hey, (Y/N), Wake up. Are you even alive?"

...

"Oi, I said wake the fuck up."

...

*Slaps*

Because of that slap, (Y/N)'s eyes began to open, he is waking up.

"Oh, good, you're awake now." The one who slapped (Y/N) was Volk.

"Shut up..."

What happened was that both of them got drunk last night, today is almost noon.

A lot has happened to (Y/N), he first met a girl named Ram, he declared that he will make her fall in love with him. But it is believed that was all drunk talk from (Y/N).

Then (Y/N) suddenly had sex with a strange woman and that woman has a possibility that she will get pregn-

"We drank a lot last night, huh. How are you feeling?" Volk asked while his back is at the wall as he is sitting on the ground.

"I wanna die..." A sober (Y/N) stated. He then started to get up slowly. He then started to have a headache. "For fuck sakes, my head!"

"That's called a hangover." Volk then had a small laugh.

The two boys are seen in an alley, in the capital.

(Y/N) then started to feel sick, or rather vomiting. He couldn't hold it in as he just vomited all of it on the ground.

"Don't worry, that's what happened to me when I got drunk the first time." Volk chuckles.

(Y/N) is done vomiting. He then looks around to see if there is something that could wipe his mouth.

"Here, take this." Volk throws a handkerchief at (Y/N). "Give it back to me after you finished washing it."

(Y/N) catches Volk's handkerchief. "Thanks..." He then began to wipe his mouth from it.

Volk then stands up. He then pats (Y/N)'s back. "Come on, let's go home, I'm sure Felt is gonna scold us when we get back."

(Y/N) just nods. The two boys then leave the alley that they just slept in since last night.

Later, they are both seen walking in the streets of the capital. There is something on (Y/N)'s mind right now.

"I am the Dragonborn, yet I haven't done anything heroic..." (Y/N) thought to himself as he sighs. He then looks beside him, he sees Volk, who sees him as the brother that he never had. "Well, at least I have a family here. That's better than being alone."

Volk then has something to say to (Y/N). "I remember you told me you had sex last night, right?"

"Yeah..."

"How was it, losing your virginity?" Volk questioned as he smirks at him.

"It was great." (Y/N) then remembered at the end when he had sex with that woman. "Oh fuck..."

(Y/N) then stops walking. Volk notices as he also stopped walking. He then looked at his sworn brother with a concerned look.

"Is everything okay?"

"Don't worry, it's my problem in the future..."

"Come on, you can tell me, maybe I can help." Volk insisted.

(Y/N) sighs. "Fine...but don't tell this to Felt and Old Rom, alright?"

"Sure, but I don't make promises."