30

"Daddy I've missed you!"

Adrastos had a warm smile on his face as Athy dashed forward, wrapping her little arms as much as possible around Claude's waist. The Emperor accepted the hug, looking down at the little girl with a soft look in his eyes— a scene that was enough for the prince's eyes.

 The Emperor accepted the hug, looking down at the little girl with a soft look in his eyes— a scene that was enough for the prince's eyes

As the Emperor reached down to gently pat the princess' head, the younger twin's eye lifted, realizing too late that they weren't alone. He caught the moment as both the brunette woman and the blue-haired man exchanged a smile, before said woman equally met his gaze with a smile, "Good Morning"

 He caught the moment as both the brunette woman and the blue-haired man exchanged a smile, before said woman equally met his gaze with a smile, "Good Morning"

"Adrastos," feeling his father's approaching form, the prince tilted his gaze to look at the man, his sister beside him. As the familiar warm hand softly patted his head, the Emperor spoke, "how are you feeling?"

"I'm okay now, Papa," he hummed, a quick guilt flashing in his gut as he noticed the bandaged still wrapped around the man's torso.

As if seeing his guilt, Claude tousled the boy's golden locks, "these are our guests, Duchess Podebrat and her Husband— they're from Vasilios"

Eyeing the guests for a moment, Adrastos crossed one arm over his chest with his fist just below his shoulder, folding his other arm behind his back. Bowing slightly, just a gentle inclination of his back, he displayed his respect of the other party yet depicted his position as prince, an equal of the person before him. "A pleasure to meet you, Duchess, I am Adrastos de Alger Obelia—"

"Big Sister Meli!"

Gawking at his twin's shout, he could only blankly watch as the little girl also known as his sister, dashed towards the duchess, attacking the woman with a hug that was reciprocated with a boisterous laugh. Blinking owlishly, he looked at his father who watched the scene with bored eyes, before looking at Felix who was merely smiling as if his did not just informally greeted a duchess of another kingdom.

"Ardy, come on! I wanna introduce you to Big Sister Meli and Big Brother Nine~!"

Feeling a soft nudge, he looked at his Dad who simply shrugged. Sighing, he allowed his sister (who had ran back to him) to drag her to the two guests, already wishing to be back in his bed and asleep once more.