+ 79 +

Mmm...

Letting out a soft sigh and opening your eyes your sleepy lips immediately stretch into a bright grin recalling the earlier moments, your hands clenching the thin satin sheet against your sore body.

I must have fallen asleep when Jimin went to the restroom...

That was so nice...

I'm so happy that I woke up, now I can cuddle with him and maybe play with his hair!

Keeping the sheet pressed against your body when you roll over your smile quickly fades when you see Jimin sitting on the edge of the bed arched over, his hands covering his face as his entire body is overcome in violent shivers.

What...What's going on?!

Quickly throwing on Jimin's T-shirt on the floor beside the bed you run around to his side and stand in front of him, your entire body buzzing with anxiety and your heart pounding in your chest at his shaking form.

"J-Jimin?! What's wrong?! Are you okay?!"

Leaning down in front of the male and gently moving his hands away from his eyes his head snaps up to look at you in desperation, tears streaming down his cheeks as he breaks down into loud sobs.

What...

"Jimin....What's wrong?..."

"B-Baby....I-I'm so sorry!"

Sorry?

"What are you sorry for?..."

Pulling his hands away from your own and wiping his eyes he wraps his arms around his body, your own eyes filling with tears when you turn on the lamp beside the bed and fully see his broken form.

"I-I...I-I...I-I should've...I didn't...I don't..."

"Jimin you aren't making any sense..."

Standing up and stepping towards Jimin you gently place your hands on his cheeks so he looks up at you, your thumbs wiping away his tears as his voice is nothing but a pained croak when he finally speaks again.

"The o-only reason I was nice to you wasn't just to sleep with you I promise! I promise Baby! I swear! I-I don't want to hurt you I-I don't..I don't want you to leave me!"

Collapsing into painful sobs after his voice cracks against the silent room like a whip Jimin pulls himself away from you while pushing himself up onto the bed and up against the headboard, your eyes staring at him in complete disbelief.

He thinks...that I would think that?...

"Jimin...."

Slowly crawling onto the bed and taking the male into your embrace his arms hesitantly move around your waist to clutch you against him, his face stuffing deep into your neck as you feel the material of the T-shirt getting wet from his tears.

I should have thought about this...

"Jimin...I didn't think that's why you were being nice to me..."

"R-Really?..."

"Y-Yes...I...I wanted it to..."

I feel so terrible right now...I should have considered the fact that he was still in his therapy...

"Baby I swear...I swear to you I'm being nice to you because I love you...I promise..."

"I know Jimin...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to push you..."

Gently threading your fingers through the male's hair you feel the shivers begin to slowly fade away, only small hiccups left in their place as his voice is muffled from us face being in your neck.