071

"Now or never, Keisuke."

Almost on cue, deafening roars of motorbikes reverberated throughout the area. Keisuke, leading them all had parked his bike with a screech as they all made a dramatic entrance.

"The Tokyo Manji Gang is here, bitches!!"

A smirk made way to all your lips as the Reaper look slightly annoyed. A laugh left Baji's lips as he tied his hair, "The big brawl is today!!" Smiley, who was walking closer gave them all a giant grin, "That means we can go all out!!"

"Peh, I'm killing you first..." Mucho growled as Haruchiyo followed quietly behind him, "[Male Name]-kun?" The albino called out, his eyes searching everywhere for you. However, the minute he caught sight of you, his eyes widened in shock.

"[Male Name]-kun!!" He rushed over to your side as Ken held you by the shoulders, shielding your figure with his own body so that no one could see or take advantage of your weakened body.

Ken would literally kill anyone who would even think about taking advantage of you.

"You... what happened?!" Haruchiyo's voice is frantic, quite unlike him as Ken tries to keep him away from you, "He's better now, step aside..." He orders, not in the mood to hand you over to anyone.

"Let me see him!! Move damn it!!" The albino tries to rage, but obviously the tattooed boy is of much higher rank than him, thus leaving him no choice but to comply to his orders.

"If you're really worried about him, then make sure none of these bastards escape in one piece..." The braided boy suggests and you are literally inches away from smacking the shit out of both of them for being so dramatic.

"Both of you, shut up." You growl, successfully quieting both of them as Keisuke walks over to check up on your form, "Sup?" He calls with a grin, but if you look close enough, you can see the specks of worry and rage swirling in his brown orbs.

"You guys came..." You breathed, still having a hard time clinging onto consciousness as you kept on blacking out from time to time, "Well, what did you expect?" The ravenette chuckles and you couldn't help but join him.

"Right, you wouldn't miss out such a fight for the life of you..." You declared as you tried to get up, but the three men around you started freaking out.

"Oi, oi, oi!! Sit the fuck down!!" Ken was the first one to screech, grabbing you by the shoulders.

"[Male Name]-kun, please sit down!! I'll kill them all for you!!" Haruchiyo chimed in with his eyes widened in worry.

"Sit down [Male Name], before I beat up a bitch and make it everyone's problem!!" Keisuke threatened as you rolled your eyes over how extra they were all being, "You guys need to calm the fuck down." You ordered and started cracking your neck joints to prepare yourself for battle.

"The big brawl is making me excited..." You grinned and turned to them happily, "Let's go all out, everyone!!" They seemed surprised at how you made it seem like it was so easy for you to fight.

Realising that they couldn't stop you, they all heaved a sigh and smiled at you, "Right, we'll kill them all!!" Keisuke exclaimed as Chifuyu came over to make sure you were okay.

"[Male Name]-san, you sure you'll be fine?" He asked as his face contoured into a worried expression, "Yeah, I'll be fine, Chifuyu-kun..." He didn't seem convinced but opted to believe you for the moment.

"Let's fight!!" Manjirō up in the front, declared as Ken had strolled past everyone and stood next to him.

A chorus of yells echoed throughout the place as everyone charged forward and as did you, making sure to keep your attention on Ken.

You punched someone in the jaw as you dodged an incoming kick, grabbing onto the guy's leg and slamming your knee against his joint, breaking it successfully as he cried out in pain.

Kicking someone in the head, you were just about to punch another guy when Haruchiyo showed up and started slaughtering all of them.

"Please focus on fighting as little as you can..." Haruchiyo requested as he threw another punch, knocking someone out. As much as it annoyed you that you couldn't fight, you were grateful since now you could focus on Ken.

It wasn't hard to find his figure, especially since he towered over most of the guys present. However, just when you were about to rush over to him, you were pulled back from your scarf by the rivalling gang.

"You bastard!!" You grabbed him by the neck and bashed his head onto the floor, blood boiling as someone as low as him even dared touch your scarf.

You stomped on his face, almost breaking his jaw when all of a sudden, you lost sight of Ken. Panic began to flood in your body as you turned left and right, taking down people back and forth.

But Ken was nowhere to be found...

"Where is he? Where is he? Where is he?!" You muttered to yourself, tears threatening to spill from your eyes as you recalled what had happened to Shinichirō due to your negligence. You couldn't bear to lose Ken as well!!

One...

Two...

Three...

You counted as you couldn't breath. You found yourself loosing consciousness. You tried to breathe like Takuya had told you. Were you hyperventilating?!

You couldn't tell.

White spots began to form in your vision, your knees began shaking. The world around you was spinning too fast for its own good and you felt like you might pass out any minute.

'I need to find Ken!! I won't repeat the same mistake twice!!' You thought as your determination was the only thing that kept you awake. Your body was starting to ache at how much strain you were putting on it.

You already had a cracked head, and now you were probably having a panic attack. Your legs were starting to give in as you cursed under your breath.

'Get up, get up, get up!! You useless bitch, why can't you ever do anything right?!' You screamed in your head as your body refused to listen to you.

'Ken is going to die and it's all gonna be your fucking fault!! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!' In a weakened attempt, you tried to punch your legs, but they didn't budge. An enemy, noticing the state you were in decided to attack you as you couldn't even fight back.

Kicks and punches were thrown, you were sure that you couldn't feel more pain at how everything was aching too bad. You almost thought that you were back in that disgusting shed of your house, getting kicked around by your mother.

Just when someone threw a last kick, you grabbed onto their foot and twisted it painfully, breaking their ankle as a scream erupted from their throat. Pushing him to the side, you finally began to focus as the pain brought you back to reality. It hurt so bad, but you had to keep on going.

Then, Takemichi screamed something that made your heart drop. It sounded eerily like what you had heard in your vision.

"Draken-kun's been stabbed!!"