15: Miedo

(Chapter - 15)

(Chapter - 15)

(Author's POV)

Y/N was in a stable condition after the blood transfusion took place. The boys were then allowed to meet Y/N.

"She is stable now, but will remain unconscious for around 5 hours in order to cope up with the blood loss. She may have a panic attack due to her PTSD if the person who hurt her comes right in front of her, but her health conditions are better now. Here are some medicines she would need to take for the next week." The doctor informed them regarding her condition, handed Heeseung the medicines and made his way out of the room.

"Jay don't you have anything to say?" Sunghoon taunted him.

"No." Jay replied.

"How shameless!" Jake too, joined in the conversation.

"Its not my fault that she tried attempting suicide. Suicide is the act of intentionally causing one's own death. Don't you know?" Jay explained. He was surely not ready to apologize to her, but he felt guilty within his heart.

"Stop it you all! It's a hospital!" Sunoo interrupted them.

"Yes, we will talk about this matter at home." Heeseung told them.

That is when someone knocked on the room door.

"Niki go and open up the door." Jungwon told him.

"It sucks to be the youngest, I am just waiting for Y/N to get better and obey my commands." Niki blabbered to himself.

"Yeah right Niki as if she will obey you." Sunoo said to him and they all had a good laugh.

"Dad! Mom! Come in..." Niki greeted them. Yes, now they all agreed to give her the title of their mom, just for Y/N's sake.

Mom straight away sprinted towards Y/N and sat on the stool placed near the bed.

"My child... I am so sorry Y/N!! Please forgive your mom! I am sorry I couldn't talk to you!! Just wake up!" Mom bursted out crying, while Dad gently patted her back in order to calm her down.

"I will get to the person who troubled my daughter. Don't cry baby. She is recovering now." Dad consoled her.

"Sons, we both will leave for home now, your mom cried the whole time thinking about her and she couldn't even sleep. Call me up once she wakes up I will immediately come back to see my angel." Dad announced as he left.