Chapter Fifteen

Taylor's POV

"Hey Romano," I say as I walk into his office and sit across from him.

"Hey Thomas," he says, sorting through some papers. He looks up and his eyes find mine, and then travel down my shirt.

"What happened to your shirt?" He asks, putting the papers down and walking towards me.

"Oh, some guy just bumped into me and spilled coffee on me," I explain.

"Alright, just take my shirt," he says, taking off his shirt in a swift motion and replacing it with his jacket, his tattoos and chest on display.

A long scar on his torso caught my attention, but I decide against asking him about it.

Maybe he'll tell me later, I thought. But it was definitely unlikely.

"Oh no, I'm ok," I say, inhaling as I look at his abs and toned skin, smiling awkwardly.

"I'm serious Taylor," he raises his eyebrows, daring me to decline his offer again. "Take it, here."

I sigh and take the shirt, "Thank you."

"It's not a problem," he says, walking back over to his desk and looks at me.

"Turn around," I say, putting my hands at the hem of my shirt, ready to take it off. He raises his eyebrow again and rolls his eyes, turning around.

I hurriedly change into his shirt and brush it off, seeing that it hangs off me quite a bit.

"You can turn back around now," I say, sitting back down across from his chair.

"We need to talk with Gio. Do you think you could come with me to our warehouse later on when we're done with the files?" He asks.

"Duh," I fan him off.

"Alright," he says, still flipping through some papers.

"So, where's the files I need to sort?" I ask, sighing in exhaustion.

"We'll there's not much you need to do for right now. But here's what you can sort," he hands me a stack of printed files.

"Okay, and how do I need to sort them?" I ask, looking through the stack of papers.

"By date," he says, sitting down at his desk and logging into his computer.

"Okay," I say, starting on the files.

__

"So, what's this event about?" I ask Nicolas and Gio as we all sit down together in their warehouse.

"Well as you know, our main goal right now is to get our hands on Ivan Ricci, or as many know him as, Ivan Peters," Gio explains, sipping on the strawberry milkshake he ordered.

"Where is this event happening?" I ask, twirling my Italian pasta around on my fork.

"A party in a popular club that he's throwing," Gio says plainly. "Are you old enough to get in?" He jokes, grinning.