bonues chapter 1 : first word

Y/N Pov.:

It's been 8 month since everything happened. And it was just amazing. The oscars was the last time people saw us purposely in the media. The other times were paparazzi pictures. Tom and I were happier than ever and enjoyed hanging out with our boys.

Right now we were all sitting in the garden again and had lunch.

"Cam will you come here ?" Tom asked Cam but he didn't moved. He loved watching Tessa running around in the garden. "Cam ? Lio will you come here ?"

Lio turned around and crawled over to his dad. They did that since a week and it's the cutest thing ever.

"That's my boy." Tom said and lifted Lio up to sit him on his lap.

"You have 2. Don't be rude." i said to him.

"The other one ignores me." Tom said and we both laughed.

"Dada." we both heard. Our eyes whidened. We looked down at Emilio and he had his hand out. "Dada."

We looked where the hand was showing and we saw Cameron crawling to Tessa.

"Cam !" i said and stood up. I lifted the boy up and he giggled a little but wanted to go back down.

"Essa." he said. Our eyes whidened again.

"What did you say ?" i asked him with a big smile.

It took him a while. "Essa."

"Do you mean Tessa ? Do you wanna go to Tessa ?" i asked him and he had a huge smile on his face. I turned around to Tessa. "Tess, come here."

I then sat down next to Tom and and put Cam back on the sheets where Tessa now laid.

"Lio what did you say ?" Tom asked Lio.

"Dada." Lio did grabby hands.

Tom had a huge smile on his face. "And who is that ?" Tom pointed at me. "That is mama. Say it. M-a-m-a."

"Mama." Lio said and my heart melted.

"Their first words." i said and leaned on Toms side.

"Dada and Tessa." he said proudly.

"Don't forget mama." i said.

"Wasn't the first one of him." Tom grinned down at me.

"It was still close." i grinned up at him.

"You will get more opportunities, darling." Tom said and kissed my head.