Extra 6

My name is Wennian, my gender is male, and I am six years old this year.

My father is the famous Wenyu, and my mother is the famous Chi Zhengzheng.

My name is taken by my favorite mother. Of course, this is a very good thing for me. After all, according to my dad's level and his pitiful care for me, he is likely to be Take one?-

Smell Aizheng.

I don't want to be called "cancer" at all, so I am very fortunate that it was my mother who had the right to name it.

My family is about to have a younger sister. My father is very nervous. He has been admitted to the hospital with my mother, and she has been on duty to guard my mother.

Uncle Zheng Ye said that my father is the most irresponsible boss!

But fortunately, God seems to treat my dad extra, so that even if he often skips work to fall in love, it does not affect his career at all. Instead, he uses his business talents to make Yu Ding a huge business emperor. No one can compare.

My mother became the richest man.

No way, who made my father have no money, all the property belongs to my mother.

I am also very worried about my favorite mother. I can't wait to go to the hospital to see my mother. Is pregnancy and childbirth really? It's too hard, and my mother is really great.

But why? Am I still here? Do I write a diary here?

Because, school is not over yet.

So sometimes, I really hate going to school, it's really boring.

Especially there are a group of stupid classmates, and a teacher who likes to give out meaningless homework.

I actually don't know? What is the point of writing a diary for nothing?

Is it to make this group of children? After the children grow up, come back and pay tribute to their second grade stupidity?

The premise is-this diary can be found after "they" grow up.

Although they are all older than mine, I really think they are stupid, and how many others? They don't like to be clean and their clothes are dirty. I really don't want to see them.

At this point, I have to say why I am coming to school.

Although my father is very powerful, and although he and I love each other deep in our hearts, many times, we are both disgusted with each other.

Especially when it comes to mothers.

My dad thinks I am an eyesore, and my mother cares too much? He cares about me ignoring him.

I am also very angry. He is still my father, and he has been occupying my mother. When I was less than three years old, he would not let me and my mother be in the same room!

I used to receive elite education. I attended classes at home every day. When my mother was at home, she would take care of me. If my father went to work, it would be when I was alone with my mother. , Really? It's so happy.