bonus chapter 3 : coming out

Y/N Pov.:

It's been 15 years since the oscars. Everything is perfect as always. One and a half years after we got Paig, i gave birth to our last son Gaberiell Maison Holland, or Gabe. He was the last of our children. Lio and Cam are now 15, Paige is 13 and Gabe is 11. They all have an interesting age but it's still amazing.

Lios Pov.:

"Can i talk to you ?" he asked his brother Cam. They were so close that they decided to stay in a room together. Mom and Dad said they could each have their own room, but non of them had a girlfriend yet so they didn't needed it.

"What's up, bro ?" Cam asked and put his phone away.

"There is this thing i thought about a longer time. And i wanted to tell you first before i tell mom and dad." he said.

"You okay ? You seem nervous." Cam said.

"Because i am." Lio chuckled.

"Just rip it off. You know that there is nothing that could make you bad." Cam said.

"I like boys." Lio said very fast. He looked at Cam and he just said nothing. "Will you say something please ?"

"Is there something you will tell me that i didn't knew ?" Cam asked smiling.

"What ? How ?" Lio asked confused.

"Come on, it was obvious. Well for me." Cam said. "All the girl want you but you kindly rejected everyone. And when you come to my golf practice you always watched Brian this special way."

"What? I did n- Why did you never say anything ?" he asked Cam.

"Because i wanted you to feel comfortable telling me. I can't imagine how hard it needs to be. But you know that i will always be by your side." Cam said.

"How do you think mom and dad will react ?" he asked him nervous.

"They will love you either way. You know Aunt Lili also-"

"Can i come i ?" they heard their little sister outside of the door.

"Yeah, come in Page." Lio said.

She opened the door. "Mom just told me that dinner is ready. So come down please."

"We will, thanks Page." Cam said and she left. "Maybe we will find out now."

Both the boys went downstairs were everyone sat on the table. They had their little dinner and at the end Cam gave Lio a stare.

"Mom, Dad." Lio said and got both their parents attention. "I need to tell you somehting."

"What's up, buddy ?" Tom asked.

"Please don't-" he said nervous.

"Hey," Y/N said. "Don't be nervous. Everything will be fine."

He took a deep breath. "I am gay."

Tom and Y/N smiled like little kids at christmas. "Come here Lio."

They pulled him in a group hug and never wanted to let him go. "We are so proud of you."

"What is gay ?" Gabe asked. We all chuckled and pulled away.

"You know you have a mom and dad whomlove each other. But Gabe doesnt love a woman. He likes man." Tom said.

"So two dads ?" Gabe asked.

"In the future maybe." Y/N said. "But that's not a problem at all."

"Thanks mom." Lio said.