S1: Chapter 21: Triple Booked

A/N: Hey everyone. Sorry for the long wait. Been busy writing this big ass chapter. Close to 20k words but don't worry. I made a chapter break for you guys. Somewhere you can stop and come back to.

This was essentially two chapters in one so there is a lot of content to read.

Also I'd like to say thank you to all of you guys. This story somehow managed to get top 10 in Kpop idols, Sana AND TWICE tags. That's insane to me since those have at least 10k+ stories each.

Anyways! Enough about that stuff

Please enjoy the long ass chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So! So! You're never going to believe what happened yesterday!"

The members of ITZY were about to begin their dance practice. The four of them were currently doing some light stretches, just to loosen up their bodies after some sleep. Chaeryoung was currently taking out her stuff, leaving the four to talk amongst themselves. 

"I was walking around last night and guess who I met?" Ryujin said excitedly, clutching her phone close to her chest.

Yeji and Lia both thought about it for a couple of seconds. The two eldest members shook their heads not knowing who would make Ryujin this excited. Yuna on the other hand scoured her brain and began thinking of people Ryujin really likes a lot.

Yuna let out a loud gasp, startling Yeji, Lia and Chaeryoung. "No way..."

Ryujin turned to the maknae and nodded her head with a bright smile. She unlocked her phone and went to her photos. She let Yuna see the photo and the maknae freaked out.

"You met Spider-Man!?" Yuna shouted. At this moment, everyone became invested. Yeji and Lia rushed over, even Chaeryoung dashed over. Dropping the ID back in her bag, more interested in Ryujin's photo.

"Hehehehe!" Ryujin giggled, just pure happiness emanating from her.

"What was he like?" Yeji asked, curious as to what kind of personality he has.

"Hard to say. We didn't really talk much... But... He did get my bag back from a thief" Ryujin said, and the four girls all sounded very impressed by it. "It was insanely fast. Got him up by the foot and webbed him on a light post"

"Whoa... Sounds so cool..." Yuna was no different from Ryujin, she was basically fangirling along with her.

"Spider-Man has been the hottest topic ever since yesterday. There are so many videos and photos of him going around on Naver" Yeji said. She wasn't spared from the phenomenon either. He entire feed was about Spider-Man. Not that she minded.

"Wasn't he there are the Hangang bridge incident?" Chaeryoung asked. As soon as she mentioned that the girls remembered that their sunbaes were there.

"Oh yeah. He saved TWICE-sunbaenim didn't he?" Lia said, all of them looked worried. "I hope they're doing okay..."

"I heard JYP-nim is giving them a few weeks off because of it" Ryujin added. 

"Thats good. I don't know how I would deal with all of that" Yuna said, with everyone nodding in agreement.

"Speaking of which" Yeji began, remembering to tell the girls the news. "Because TWICE-sunbaenim are going on hiatus. It looks like their assistant manager will assigned to us in three days or so"

"Really? Thats a quick decision" Lia chimed.

"I wonder what he's like..." Yuna wondered.

TWICEs dorm