Extras: Seeing Red - Part 2

Taehyung crosses to you in two steps.

"Fuck Hoseok."

His palms grab your waist. There's no resistance when he drags you over to the counter and shoves you against it. Breathing seems irrelevant when he sinks to his knees, already pulling your thighs apart.

When Taehyung's nose is shoved right against the lace, inhaling your scent through the fabric like he's never had anything better, hot shivers crawl up your spine. You're no stranger to this position but he's not usually so aggressive, already running the tip of his eager tongue along the seams. A damn good tease is what it is, making you crave so much more than he's going to give you for the next little while.

"Look at you," he groans, his cock firm and full in his boxers as mouths at you, making small nibbles over the lace. He always eats you out like he hasn't tasted you in years when it's been more like days, sometimes even hours. But there's a potent aphrodisiac in being wanted like this: ravenously.

One wide lick across your clit soaks you in his spit and he treats you with another, another, another until your knees shake and you think maybe you'll skip leg day at the gym because this is so much more than enough. He isn't afraid to be messy, letting your arousal smear across his mouth as he drags the lace aside just enough to slip his tongue into your heat and then you're ruined. Tortured with each lewd noise as he sucks hard, hands white-knuckling against your thighs as he keeps you in place.

"Damn, babe—" You gasp, wanting to squirm away from the sensitivity but a slave to the pleasure all the same as pressure mounts in your chest, your stomach, everywhere. And while Tae would usually slow down when he feels your cunt clench around the two fingers he's buried deep inside, now he maintains this relentless pace until climax slams into you, knocks you breathless. He licks you through the peak, those dark eyes watching your face all the while through his long eyelashes.

"Shit," you groan, practically whimpering as you force him back, sensitivity shuddering a wildfire through your body. You curl your torso forward, stomach knots of bliss as you meet his eyes. As hot as his aggression is, you have to ask, have to be sure— "Are you actually jealous, Tae? You know Hoseok means nothing to me."

"Completely. I never want anyone to see you like this again."

"Never?"

He stands up so fast, trapping you between his firm body and the hard counter. This close, it is devastating to watch him trace his bottom lip with a tongue, lapping up every last drop you left. "Never. So wrecked and gorgeous and mine."

Your low, instinctive moan makes him smirk as you wrap an arm around his bare neck. "You're not gonna say all that and not fuck me, right?"

Still smiling, Taehyung responds by looking down at where the scarlet lace stretches snug over your beautiful body, like delicate wrapping over a delectable present. His hands move quick. There's an unmistakeable rip; air swirls between your thighs.

"Oops." He growls the word without a single modicum of regret.

And you? Well, you find it hard to think about how much money he's just ruined when his cock slides into your drenched cunt, halfway buried with one precise thrust. The feel of him, the stretch, gives you an unspeakable satisfaction as you cling harder to the dark scruff at his nape. Beg him to go deeper with a clench of your fingers.

Truly, pleasure is his mouth mouthing love bites at your neck as he rocks his hips, plunging further in with each new pump. As his moans fill your head, he hooks his arms under your thighs, hoisting you up for a better angle that lets him pound into you without pause. The kitchen walls echo the lewd squelches that you make every time you accept him and squeeze him tight. An addict to the friction, the pressure of the cock that fits so snugly inside of you.

Fuuuck—like this, lace rubs against your clit with each shove, his eyes practically gleaming with how he stares down at where you're joined. Every time the red shifts across your body he seems to grow in speed, in power until you can only grab onto him and try to breathe. "T-Tae," you gasp, certain he can feel how you're choking his cock, your peak not far ahead, "if you keep do-doing that—"

Grinning, he kisses you when he feels you cum, knowing how you always crave it most at your climax. He lets you pull him over too, giving himself to the bliss he's only ever really found in your arms as he shoots cream right against your core. His mind is wiped blank, leaving only thoughts of you, your scent, your softness, you

He'll never let you know it but he's struggling a bit to hold you up now, his limbs turning jelly with the pleasure of having you. Of watching you come beautifully apart because of him.

When he eventually lets your shaking legs down, it's only to drop down onto his knees once more. There, he tugs the ruined scraps of lace back over your slit as if that could stop his cum from obeying gravity's beckon. Or maybe he just likes to watch it trickle out, seeping through the lace like some contemporary artist's masterpiece. (Okay, it's definitely that.)

"You perv," you say, laughing as you lean back, using the counter to keep yourself up. "I'm guessing you'll wanna go lingerie shopping later?"

"Yeah." Taehyung nods eagerly, his eyes big like an adorable puppy instead of a man who has just fucked you thoroughly. But then his expression turns, shifts in tone as he raises one of those thick, intimidating eyebrows. "Right after you call Hoseok and tell him all about your amazing new boyfriend."

You roll your eyes, obviously having planned on doing it anyway. But seeing a pouting Taehyung is way too precious to waste, even if you suspect he's not really that mad. Leaning down, you tap him on the nose. "I'll think about it." And then you're laughing again, even as he scoops you up in those powerful arms and heads right through the open bedroom door.

" And then you're laughing again, even as he scoops you up in those powerful arms and heads right through the open bedroom door

happy birthday to Taehyung 🌹

please do vote/comment/follow me if you've enjoyed!