𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"You know, I keep wondering if you snuck someone into the house last night or vice versa." Aiden said as he watched me apply some makeup.

We were almost like best friends in this house. He was funny and caring, a pervert too sometimes but overall he was actually quite nice.

"Why is that?" I questioned whilst applying some thick clear gloss over my plump lips.

"How the hell do you have hickeys all over your neck, your back and your jaw?" My cheeks flushed at his question and suddenly realised that I had forgotten to cover them up.

"None of your business but okay," I shrugged nonchalantly as he laughed, flopping on my bed for the third time that day.

"You don't want to tell me about your 'love life' or so it is," he mocked me.

"At least I have one. What else do you have to offer besides looks? You have the logic of a flea and I bet you, your brain didn't necessarily need that much space in your head." I smirked as he hollered.

"Never mind. Pretend I never said anything. You always have a ruthless comeback Island," he pouted whilst sitting up again.

"You started it," I shrugged again then stood up from the stool. Aiden blew a wolf whistle before speaking up.

"Tell me why my brother hasn't proposed to you yet," I faced him in horror at his comment.

"Where'd you get that phantasmagoric idea?" I scoffed before slipping my long beige coat on, matching my short tight nude dress with coffee brown stilettos.

"Now don't tell me you don't see the way he looks at you Island. You're always smiling when you are around him and! And, you were both missing at the same time last night. Don't think I don't know," he crossed his arms with a smirk.

"You know, I think you really have the logic of a flea now. You are insane!" I laughed in utter disbelief.

"Hm, you know exactly what you're doing. Did you have sex last night? Tell me," he nudged me lightly as I gave him a wierd look.

"Okay stop. Stop acting like such a girl and stop! Stop invading my life, my sex life," I patted his head as he scoffed.

"It's okay if you did. Yves is irresistible, who wouldn't open their legs?" I gasped before smacking his arm.

"Shut up will you Aiden? I didn't and haven't had sex with anyone so calm your tits," he gasped loudly.

"You liar. I'll find out real soon." He place a hand over his mouth as I smirked.

"Nice, good luck." I faked a smile before opening the door to leave.

"Wait for me, damn." He muttered under his breath and I laughed.