𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Chapter 12

Chapter 12

It was a Saturday morning and I woke up in a great mood knowing that I had no work today. I had typed out multiple emails, organized Yves' meetings and venues.

I had even checked a list of the new job applicants for the role of a second receptionist and there were over a hundred applicants. A lot of people dreamt of working here, most specifically, seeing Yves.

A lot of women in the company were always ogling and gossiping about him and everytime I walked past them by myself they'd openly insult me for being a whore and being Yves, he fired every single one of them after that and no one dared to do so much as even look at me from then on.

I wrapped a silk robe around myself after taking a beauty bath and moisturizing my skin thoroughly. I had even washed my hair with the rich quality, expensive shampoos in my bathroom, blow-dryed it then curled it to perfection.

It was no longer thin with stray ends but instead, it had grown longer, shinier and thicker. I had even gained weight, my ass and boobs much more bigger than the last time.

I descended the clear staircase barefoot, enjoying the feel of the soft slippery glass underneath my foot. I rolled my eyes hard as soon as I saw Aiden shamelessly kissing a naked girl in the kitchen, on the counter top.

"Don't you have a bedroom Aiden?" I asked in a bored tone as he pulled away from her, a smirk forming on his lips. The girl didn't bother covering her nude body but checked my body out then winked in a flirtatious manner.

"Oh come on Island. Sometimes it's more exciting in a different place," his bare muscles rippled as he turned to face me. He had some dark jeans on but no shirt. I wasn't surprised either. Aiden was just an unfazed, relaxed character.

"She's hot," the girl commented as she bit her lip whilst staring at me.

"I keep telling her that. I bet you one million that Yves has done something to her, she's his exact type and I know he doesn't have that much self control." Aiden smirked before watching me open the fridge along with his girl.

"What happened to Ashley?" I questioned whilst taking a yogurt and a chocolate doughnut from the fridge.

"Who's that?" He scrunched his face up as the girl burst out laughing.

"Have you kissed a girl before Island?" She asked me whilst crossing her arms over her bare breasts.

"No-"

"She's a nun. Don't bother," Aiden leaned his arm against the counter.

"There's a first time for everything. I can be your first," she licked her lips seductively.

"There will be no kissing of any sort Alexia," a voice boomed across the kitchen and we simultaneously turned our heads to face Yves. He was dressed in a navy blue shirt with some tight perfectly fitting trousers. Woah.

"You're back early," Aiden said whilst rising from his stool.

"Yeah. I'd appreciate it if you and your 'friend' left the kitchen," Yves gave them a distasteful look as she calmly slipped off the counter, unashamed of her naked state.

"You have a hot girlfriend by the way," she gestured to me before taking Aiden's hand.

"I know. Now leave," he waved his hand in dismissal as my cheeks heated up.

"Hey," I smiled innocently. I was seeing him for the first time in a week since we made it official. I was now used to him not being around but I occasionally wished he'd stick around a little longer than usual.

He walked towards me before pulling me by my waist towards his muscular body. He smiled down at me before speaking in a low, discreet tone.

"Why were you in here with those two?" He raised an eyebrow as I innocently chewed on my scrumptious doughnut.

"I just came to get food and found them making out over there," I explained quietly as his grey eyes gazed down at me.

"I'm a possessive man. I don't really want that rubbish for your beautiful mind," he whispered deeply as my cheeks tinted red.

"I just wanted some food." I squeaked quietly as his lips uplifted into a smile.

"Of course you did. You're so cute," he used his thumb to rub the chocolate from the corner of my lips before sucking it off.

"Do you want? It's really good, I think it was Aiden's because it has some nuts," I commented and Yves chuckled deeply.

"No. I'm good," he shook his head.

"But it's really delicious. Just one bite," I tugged his shirt lightly as he sighed. He also knew just how persistent I was.

"Chocolate is not good for my skin, neither is it for yours." Yves shook his head as I gave him my puppy eyes. He stared down at me for some time and finally exhaled in defeat.

"Fine. Just one," he rolled his eyes as I squealed. I held it up to his lips and I giggled as he took a bite. He was literally a quintessential man.

"So?" I questioned curiously once he had swallowed.

"Not bad, and definitely not sweeter than you are." I began to go red at his statement and buried my face in his muscular chest. Fuck he smelt so delicious, so expensive, so exquisite.

"Stop." I giggled shyly as he tilted my head up.

"I've been thinking about you the entire week. I failed to concentrate in most of my meetings," he pushed a strand of my hair away.

"Really? You're such a liar," I nudged him playfully but he pulled me closer to his warm mountainous body.

"I don't lie, unless it's necessary," he kissed his favorite spot on my neck before massaging my ass.

"It could be necessary right now." I whispered as his hot breath fanned my ear lightly.

Yves' large hand trailed underneath my gown and I heard his breath hitch once his fingers met the lace material I was wearing underneath.

"Lingerie huh, Isla?" His deep, saccharine tone made me drip in a matter of seconds.

"Well I-"

"You what sweetheart? What's underneath this gown, hmm?" He murmured into my ear as I secretly inhaled his aquatic musk.

"It is lingerie," I whispered quietly as a hum rumbled though his chest.

"For who?" He asked calmly, his fingers drawing shapes on my skin.

"This other guy, he'll be here soon." I smirked as he hummed again.

"A guy you say?" he squeezed my ass cheek gently, my body flat against his chest.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind," I avoided his scrutinizing gaze.

"I don't have time for your little games," he warned lowly as I sucked in a breath.

"You seem to, considering the fact that it's affecting you." I bit my lip and he didn't hesitate to chuckle in amusement.

"You forgot our little rules didn't you, Isla? It'd be lovely to teach you a little lesson," his voice made me shiver involuntarily as my heart leapt into my throat.

"A lesson?" I looked up at him with a facial expression full of curiosity.

"Of course. Hopefully that guy comes while I'm doing so."