smores

y/ns pov

'are you even tired' i mumble with my face still buried in wandas chest.

'no not really' she says and sits up pulling me up with her. 'can we watch Encanto' she smiles hopefully it was her favourite movie so far.

'i swear you watch that on repeat' i smile getting off her to get the remote.

'shut up you love it, and you love meeee' she sings the last bit

'mmmm' i debate walking back over turning on the tv. To this i receive a pillow to the had 'i love you to' i smile leaning over for a kiss, she accepts kissing me softly. I play the movie

...

'WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUNO-NO-NO-NO, WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUNO BUT-' we sang since by now we had memorised all the songs

...... now it was time for my favourite part of the song 'A SEVEN-FOOT FRAME, RATS ALONG HIS BACK' god idk what they put in that part of the song but i love it.

When the movie finishes we are both still smiling.

'i want smores' i randomly say. Wanda smirks and pulls me up as we leave the room. We go around getting the other teens that weren't asleep either.

'what is it' Pietro asks just coming from the shower.

'i want smores' i repeat,

'and hows that gonna work' peter asks as we walk to the kitchen.

'wellllll an oreo opened plus marshmallows and chocolate = smores' wanda explains

'oreos?' mj questions

'yes oreos much better than gram crackers if i do say so myself' i say grabbing all the ingredients out of the pantry.

'1 problem we need a fire' ned says as if it was clear. I look him dead in the eyes and light up my hand the orange flames cascading across my fingertips. 'looks like you got that covered' he admits

'great follow me' i smirk holding the bags of food in my hands we walk out to the balcony. While we all begin to roast our marshmallows i softly hum the song 'beautiful boy' soon after realising wanda begins to hum it to. Almost immediately everyone starts to softly sing the song. It was nice and calm much like the cold night and everything at this moment felt right, that was until the glass door opened.

'kids what are you doing up?' nat asks.

'smore' is all i reply with handing it to her, she smiles and accepts retreating back out the door. I begin to cook another marshmallow. Well i guess you couldn't call it cook i just held it in the flame until it caught on fire. After then i bring it out blow the flame out and smash it onto the oreo and chocolate. I hum as i shove the masterpiece in my mouth.

We all have a couple more and my hand begins to hurt but it should be fine. After more songs and a lot of yawning everyone makes the decision to go to bed.

'night' we whisper as we go back to our rooms. Quickly we get changed and ready for bed. I lay back down wanda coming in after. I roll over ontop of her as she hugs me. I feel safe in her arms. As i drift off into sleep. Wanda slips her hands into mine but quickly sits up making me groan.

'buba your hand' she says holding it softly. Rubbing her cold fingers over the burns

'mhm' i mumble curling back up resting my head on her shoulder. 'we can deal with it in the morning if it hasn't healed. Now sleep' i say laying down. She sighs knowing im to stubborn to do anything about it and i hug her softly with my arm around her waist as we fall asleep with the soft sound of snow on the roof. 

a/n 

just a short chapter to end the night 

was re watching the first fear street movie now im onto the second, everyone is asleep. so what are you guys doing?