Chapter 9: Walpurgis Banquet

Rimuru POV

After I gave them the candy. A big door suddenly appeared it seems connected to another place. Then, an demon comes out from the door and address me respectfully.

"Ruler of Demon Gods. This Way," The demon said.

Before I go into the door. I look at him and his magicules rival a true demon lord.

"What color are you?" I said which surprised him.

"My lord gave me the name, Azarius since I'm the New Primordial Red," Azarius explained.

"Oh, I see," I say as I move towards the entrance with a wide grin on my face. Inside, I find my son Archeon and his attendant Azathoth. I walk to the opposite side of the round table and take a seat.

While Xarveom and Yvri go play with their older brother Azathoth, Xarveom and Yvri return to sit on my lap.

Another demon lord appeared, and it was Seyah, who was accompanied by her maid Luminous.

Haziel appears with Shizue and Thanatos appears with Testarossa, therefore she spent the entire time with Thanatos.

The new Fairy Queen appears and immediately settles into her own chair; unlike Ramiris, she is not a child.

The sluggish ruler appears and promptly falls asleep.

Ageha, the Demon Lord, emerged, her beauty rivaling Hinata's, and as I looked about, I noticed Luminous, Testarossa, and Shizue staring at me.

"Oh it seems this man has a crush on Lumi," a Giant said as he approached the door and looked around for someone. He noticed Luminous and blushed.

Archeon sprang up as a demon lord emerged, his species being elf, which reminded me of Elmesia.

"All the demon lords have arrived! Let the Walpurgis begin!" Archeon exclaimed, confusing the other demon lords.

"Where are Ortheus Avarice and Raum, and why aren't they here?" Paimon inquired.

"I completely forgot about those three," I reasoned, raising my hand to teleport the three out of my virtual area, causing the demon lords to flee.

The three Demon Lords have a dead expression on their faces, and after a while, they realize they're in Walpurgis and start screaming like a madman, begging for assistance.

"Hahaha~! You're done now, Human!" Ortheus exclaimed, requesting Archeon's assistance, and Archeon smirked and decided to join in the fun.

Archeon mockingly responded, "Oh What happened to you three? I thought you guys were invading the new Kingdom? don't tell me you lose?" The three demon lords began to quiver as a result of what Archeon stated.

"How can we lose to a measly Human? Aren't you underestimating us so much?" replied Avarice, her face flushed with heat as she considered how the other demon lords could assist them in defeating me.

Rimuru got a tick on his head and said, "I swear this kid is too annoying," and I heard a voice in my head say, "Oh Then Why don't you show us that you are stronger than that human."

<<Master, Now is a wonderful time to use Demon Lord Raum to train Xarveom and Yvri>>

I asked the two on my lap whether they wanted to fight, and Xarveom said, "Of course Papa, but who shall we fight?" pointing to Demon Lord Raum.

After hearing this, the three demon lords shudder and regain their confidence, as they felt they were unprepared at the time, which is how I defeated them.

"Sure, but I won't be your opponent, Raum," Rimuru replied. I then stood up and walked towards the middle, erecting a barrier between us and asking Ciel to protect Xarveom and Yvri if anything went wrong.

While Xarveom and Yvri were fighting Raum, I hurried towards Ortheus and Avarice to accompany them. 

Xarveom and Yvri materialized into human form and ran towards Demon Lord Raum. Yvri was aiming at Demon Lord Raum's chest when she was blocked, and Xarveom was taken off guard and flew away a few meters after taking the blow.

After recovering from the hit, Raum summoned his sword and Xarveom Summon Sword, while Yvri Dagger and the others used magic to enhance themselves. The two dashed forward to Raum and easily dominated him for a while.

Yvri swung her dagger at Raum's chest side, while Xarveom aimed at his head, but it was blocked by Raum, and they tried to attack again, but in a different position, which was easily blocked by Raum, and Yvri's dagger flew to the ground.

Because this was their first battle and they lacked battle experience, Yvri decided to help Xarveom by using magic because they couldn't overpower him any longer in close range. Demon lord Raum managed to land a heavy blow to Xarveom and dash towards Yvri, aiming his sword at her head. I was about to stop the time and move to Yvri when I heard the two shout Xarveom/Yv "Mama~!" and I saw two massive Magicules form, and a few drops of sweat poured down my face.

Meanwhile in tempest

Velzard and Velgrynd are currently on Tempest, waiting for their husband to return from Walpurgis. They sensed their son/daughter was in danger and flew into Walpurgis immediately. Velgrynd is wielding the demon lord Raum sword with her finger, and Velzard is using her ultimate skill on Yvri and Xarveom.

Rimuru said, sweating profusely, "I can explain," and Velgrynd punched Demon Lord Raum in the gut, knocking him unconscious. The other Demon Lords became frightened of them because of the aura they emit.

Velzard and Velgrynd crouch down to carry Xarveom and Yvri as Ortheus and Avarice launch a slash on Rimuru when he is caught off surprise.

Yvri began to cry on Velgrynd's shoulder, and Velgrind, who had remained silent, began to heat the area, while Velzard froze it. It was like a two-man duel, Fire versus Ice, as Velzard walked towards me.

Velzard said, "Would you like to explain, dear?" Velzard Said, Smiling.