» 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 «

“What the hell is that crocodile doing on the floor?!”

●○●

18 Months Later

"Seatbelt Fastened?"

"Done!"

"Chair adjusted?"

"Done!"

"Side mirror checked?"

"Checked!"

"And the rare view mirror?"

"Checked!"

"Okay then… let's go!"

Sitting on the driving seat, Azeen took a deep breath. After that nasty incident that happened two years back, Fawad taught her driving and today was the first time she was gonna drive without anyone's help. Beside her, on the passenger seat,  Fawad was sitting with their daughter, Farwa.

Mumbling, 'Bismillah' Azeen was about to start the car when Fawad semi-yelled.
"Stop!"

"What?"
Azeen flinched.

Without replying to her, Fawad put their daughter on the cottage and then put it in the backseat.

"Why are you putting her there alone? She'll be afraid."
Azeen tried to bring their daughter back to the front seat but Fawad held her hand stopping her.

"I don't trust you."
Abruptly Fawad said.

"What?"

"I mean I trust you but not your driving. I'm not risking my daughter's life."

"Weren't you the one who said that you trust me with your life?"
Azeen snorted before glaring at him.
"And if you forget, then let me remind you, you were the one who told me to drive to the market today?"

Tightly fastening the seat of their daughter's, Fawad said.
"My dear, I do trust you with my life. In fact, for you, I can even give away my life."

Azeen's heart fluttered. Even after almost three years of their marriage, he always managed to flutter her heart.

"But,"
Hearing his next words, Azeen couldn't help but fume.
"I don't trust your driving with my daughter. She's too precious to me."