250. Mission Together

.

Chapter 250: Mission? Escort supplies.

Early the next morning, Xiao Ziling took Chu Yutian to the highest and largest building in the center of the Yincheng base. This is the most lively place in the base, and it is the hunting mission center of the Yincheng base.
The center has four floors.

The first floor is the Hunting Mission Registration Center. It is the place where the awakened people release tasks and accept tasks. It is also the favorite place for all the awakened people at the Silver City base because they can receive them here. Tasks and groups that I can do to some effective teammates.

The second floor is a free trading center. As long as you pay a certain admission fee, you can freely exchange goods with other awakened people. The second floor transaction must be voluntary. If a forced transaction occurs, the base will stop it.

If the circumstances are serious, they will be directly expelled from the base, and those who repeatedly commit the change will be permanently expelled. Of course, this is only limited to the trading center. Once the trading center is out, any transaction disputes are not related to the base. Awakened people can only solve it themselves.

The third floor is the official trading place of the base. The awakened person can sell the hunting prey of his own to the base directly. When the base receives the item, it will send someone to identify it, and once the value is determined, it can be paid to the awakened person immediately.

Awakened people who do not have time to set up their stalls or who are in urgent need of financial turnover will usually go here to sell their valuables to the base. Although they are lower in price than they are, they are safer. There is no need to waste time on stalls. To know that powerful hunters have enough time to hunt for more prey, the loss of prey value is not worth mentioning.

The fourth floor is the most high-end auction house in the base. When preparing a batch of precious goods, the auction house will hold a large-scale auction, and often the invitation for such an auction can only be the base leader. Or a powerful awakened person can get it.

Of course, the place where Xiao Ziling takes Chu to the sky is not the high-level auction place, but the task hall that ordinary awakened people like to get together. Of course, if there is time. Xiao Ziling also wants to take Chu Yutian to visit the free trade center on the second floor.

According to the identity of the two people, they can only go to the place where ordinary awakened people can go. When Chu Yutian came, he was reminded by Xiao Ziling that he could lower his power and other levels. Now Chu Yutian can only Very aggrieved to become a third-order speed kin. Why do you become a speed abilities? Xiao Ziling believes that the teleportation of Chu Yutian can be explained by speed power.

When Xiao Ziling entered the hall, he saw that the staff responsible for the enquiry task had been surrounded by countless awakened people. He did not worry too much, but reached out to pull Chu Yutian and let him go with him.
Chu Yutian saw someone automatically send the tender tofu.

When he suddenly broke out his thief's hand and held it tightly, the delicate lubricated touch in his palm made him feel excited, and his mouth was slightly picked. Satisfied with it, the heart can't decide not to let go.

Xiao Ziling didn't realize that he had been eaten by a certain color wolf. He took Chu Yutian to the front of the display wall in the east and began to patiently look at the task of scrolling every three minutes on the wall. He forgot that his hand was still held tight by someone.

Chu Haotian just glanced at the task on the display wall and was not interested. He decisively put his sight on Xiao Ziling, and once again discovered that his family Xiaoling was a disguise. The atmosphere of the whole body, the implied in the bones, completely Unable to cover up, still the most eye-catching one here. (Chu brother, your brain.. have not saved!)