𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖2:00 𝙥𝙢𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
2:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

——————

"Pa, it's not that serious." Von mumbled as he rubbed Kentrell's back.

"Yes it is." Kentrell cried. "My baby growing up too fast."

"She only two months." Von laughed.

"It feel like I just had her yesterday." Kentrell whined, his face in Von's chest as they laid on the couch.

Kentrell was emotional today because Kaylani would be getting her first dose of shots. To Kentrell, the two months had flew by, and he just wanted them to slow down.

"It's gone be ight." Von rubbed Kentrell's back.

"Where we 'bout to eat at?" Grandbabii asked as he ran into the living room.

Von had killed Kayla and Brandon two weeks ago, and hadn't told Grandbabii. Kentrell and Von planned on telling Grandbabii sometime soon, but the time just never felt right. They didn't want to wait for him to get older, because he probably would resent them in a way.

"In the kitchen." Kentrell laughed.

"Trell, can you make me a sandwich?" Grandbabii asked.

"Sure, lil nigga." Kentrell wiped his face, walking into the kitchen. "What kinda sandwich you want?"

"Uh, let me get a turkey ham sandwich." Grandbabii grabbed his iPad, clicking on the Instagram app.

Kentrell pulled the turkey out of the refrigerator.

"Hey, y'all." Grandbabii waved at his iPad.

"Who you talking to?" Kentrell asked, pulling two slices of bread out of the bag.

"My live." Grandbabii answered innocently, Kentrell's eyes widening.

"Get off of there." Kentrell whispered.

"Why?" Grandbabii asked, looking up at Kentrell.

"Just get off of there." Kentrell whispered, shaking his head.

"Bye, guys." Grandbabii waved at the camera, ending the live. "Why can't I be on live?"

"'Cause people don't know that me and Von together." Kentrell shrugged.

"So, why don't you just tell 'em?" Grandbabii asked, furrowing his eyebrows.