16 || Ways To Be Wicked

(Maya's P

(Maya's P.O.V)

Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and I are standing around a cauldron. I stir around the cauldron using a spoon and pick up an apple before dropping it back in. "Let's give Auradon a taste of evil," Mal says with a smirk as she opened up our spell book.

"Wicked ways beneath the skin... let all who taste it now join in." Mal reads from the spell book before we all laugh evilly.

"We got all the ways to be
W-i-c-k-e-d
We got all the ways to be
W-i-c-k-e-d." We all sang as Jay, Carlos, and Evie added more apples to the cauldron, and we all took out an apple from the cauldron.

"C'mon," Carlos says as he throws the apple that was in a bucket, onto the floor. All the students that were standing around, went to grab an apple that were on the floor, while Mal walks behind them and closes all their lockers to show 'Long Live Evil!' graffiti on the lockers.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey (haha)
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey." The students sang.

"Crashin' the party, guess they lost my invitation." Mal sings as she leans against the lockers shaking the spray paint while I gave Jane an apple.

"Friendly reminder got my own kind of persuasion." I sang as Jane takes a bite of the apple and then steals the spray paint from Mal.

"Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior." Carlos sings as he slides the bucket to the students that were on the ground who all jump over the bucket. "Happily ever after with a little flavor." Carlos continues to sing and he wraps both of his arms around Mal and me before we walked off smiling.

"Bad to the bone, with even worse intentions." Jay sings as he kicks the apple at the band. "We're gonna steal the show, and leave 'em all defenseless." Jay continues to sing and throws another apple that gets stuck in Doug's trumpet.

"A fairy tale life can be oh-so overrated
So raise your voices and let's get it activated." Evie sings as she puts an apple on Fairy Godmother's desk before standing on the desk while the students in the classroom throw their papers in the air as Mal and I watch them from the balcony in the classroom.

"Long live havin' some fun
We take what we want
There's so many ways to be wicked
With us, evil lives on the right side of wrong
There's so many ways to be wicked." Everyone sings as they dance around

"Apple, apple dip, dip
Wanna try it?
Tick, tick
Take a bite, c'mon, be bold
Change the way the story's told." The Vks sing as everyone soon gets spelled after taking a bite from the apples.

"This time the dark is finally getting your attention." Mal and I sing as we started serving apples to the students and Lonnie soon went over to us to get an apple. I smirked at Lonnie as I see her taking a bite of that delicious apple that was spelled.

"We're wicked by the book and class is back in session." Evie sings as she throws the book to the floor. You could see Fairy Godmother using Chad's leg as a guitar.