2♡︎An unexpected meeting

Art Credit: honeystarmilk on Tumblr

     I looked all over for the source of the voice. I saw nothing until a loud and cheerful scream resounded down to a colorful ball pit. Frightened, I dropped my things and made a run for it into one of the play areas. I managed to crawl to the top and get some peace and quite. Strangely enough, I felt secure in the little corridors of a children's maze. I took a couple of deep breaths and looked around at my new surroundings. Playpen, toys, cans, soft floor, a ball pit, a slide, a door, and a security desk. Hold up, a door? "That could be my ticket out of this color-sick toddler paradise!" I thought with joy.

     I was disturbed once more with a strange voice screaming with unwanted happiness "Come on out! Please come on out! I'll play with you! W-we can do whatever you want! And I got a bunch of questions. " The thing says the last part seriously, abandoning its cheerful tone. "So am I," I whispered, realizing that I had forgotten what had brought me to this strange place. I had passed through a door that had taken me directly here. "How strange, " I thought to myself.

     Before another thought could grow in my mind a leave it, two long, cold arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me out if the play pin. Fear overtook my entire body as I began to sweat profusely. I kicked and yelled, trying to attract attention and make it let go of me, but it was just me and this "thing" here. If this was to be my end, then so be it. I give up.

     "Hello new friend!" Said the strange sun figure in front of me. I hadn't had a chance to look at him, but from up close, you could see he wasn't really alive. "There is no need cry or be scared, " he said gently as he sat me down on the ground. I wiped my tears from my eyes and once more looked back up at him "w-who are you?" I managed to say in front of this strange creature. "My name is Sunrise, and I'm one of the daycare attendants here at Freddy Fazbears PizzaPlex" he said with his original cheerful mood. He then leaned down to my level on the floor and asked gently, "why are you crying? Did I hurt you? Are you hurt? Did someone else hurt you? Is something wrong? Did I scare you??" He said with worry.
All these questions hit me like a train. I didn't know what to say and what to do, but I knew I needed somebody right now. I reached out and looked at him. "Can I... have a hug?" I murmured. "Of course," he said kindly, taking me in his arms and landing me on his lap. I was slightly surprised by this but decided to go with it anyway. I didn't realize how late it was and how tired I was till he gently ran his fingers through my hair. After a few strokes, I was out like a light. The last thing I heard was a sweet lullaby.

                       ~A/N~
Hello everyone! I hope each of you enjoyed Part 2! Here we began the gentle comfort I need in my life Ahhh. Anyway, I will try to update once a day if I have the time haha. I hope yall have a wonderful day/night 🌸

Bye bye~<3