Chapter 10

"My partner?" Severus ignored everything else on the parchment and looked at James' name. He didn't even care that he has a daughter. 

"The other test, Lord Prince." Sharptooth said and Severus nodded and looked at the parchment waiting for the results. 

Potions/Spells:

Love Potion keyed to Lily Evans by Lily Evans and Albus Dumbledore.

Hate Spell keyed to James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Julia Potter and other light side people. 

Trust spell keyed to Albus Dumbledore, Lily Evans.

Obliviate by Albus Dumbledore.

"I want them all gone!" Severus snapped his magic crackling in anger around him. Sharptooth passed him the potion already expecting the outcome. Severus immediately downed and winced at the sudden pain which was gone soon.

Memories~~~

Severus was sitting in the living room with a glass of whiskey in his right hand while his left hand held a letter, one of many from none other than James Potter. He narrowed his eyes at the letter thinking why he should believe Potter.

'I want to apologize to you for everything.' Severus sneered at that line. As if he will ever believe that man. 

"Severus, you are being too much." Lucius sighed and Severus glared at him. "He sent you so many letters just to meet you once and apologize."

"He is lying and only going to prank me when I go there." Severus said not agreeing and leaving to his bedroom.

-----------------------

"Sna-Severus, please." James stood in front of him and Severus wanted to punch the git standing in front of him. "I-I really am sorry for everything. This is not a trick or anything. I can do anything to prove myself to you." 

"Move out of my way, Potter." Severus said and James shook his head determined. "Don't make me hurt you."

"Why are you thinking twice to hurt me?" James asked looking surprised and confused at him. 

"Move, Potter." Severus pushed him angrily and left the place. 

-----------------------

Severus paced in his room in front of the bed. Potter was right, why did he think twice to hurt him? It's not like he cares about that git, right? Then why didn't he just take his wand out and hexed him or punched him like he wanted at that moment. Why? Severus wanted to hurt something or anything to take his frustrations out. 

"I hate you James Potter." He shouted and slumped onto his bed. 

-----------------------

Severus looked at Potter who was sitting beside Black with a glare. He didn't know if he was glaring at Potter who didn't try to convince him anymore after trying to convince him that he is not lying or pranking him about apologizing for more than 15 times or if he was glaring at Black for sitting so close to Potter. 

"You are staring." Lucius said from the seat beside him.

"Shut up." Severus placed the glass on the table a little hard making a few people look their way in the bar and James was one of them. His eyes lit up lightly and he smiled at Severus. James even waved his hand lightly, but Severus didn't react and James lowered his hand down and his smile fell and he turned back to Sirius who called his attention.

"You know, if you like him and want him, you should talk and be nice to him." Lucius advised and Severus glared at him. 

-----------------------