Home is with your besties

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Harry blinked a couple of times, looking in the blonde's eyes to see if he could detect any signs of joking. None found...

"You're serious?" Harry raised his eyes brows.

"Yeah," Draco looked down slightly embarrassed- "I mean you don't have to come if you don't want to,"

"No, I'd love to come," Harry smiled,

Draco's confidence was replenished and he stood up nodding, "tomorrow maybe?"

"Sure,"

Draco beamed walking out of the room and closing the door, he ran a hand over his face and gushed with himself. He had to call Blaise about this.

He stuffed along with the hardwood floors to his room, his footsteps muting as he stepped onto his fluffy rug. Flopping on a bean bag, he pulled out his phone and called Blaise.

The phone rang out a couple of times before it was replaced by a familiar voice.

"Hey," Blaise position his camera to where he was laying on his bed. His tummy was flat on the bed and Chopper was under his chin, grunting softly.

"Hi," he admired the scene in front of him. It was funny, just a few weeks ago he was complaining about Chopper and now he considers him as his child. Draco wouldn't be surprised if Blaise chose Chopper over him if he had to pick between them.

"Didn't you hate chopper a minute ago?"

"Hey, Draconis, people change," Blaise glared kissing Chopper lovingly and petting him softly. "Talk about you Daddy Dray, How's the Wifey?"

Touché

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about," Draco trailed off knowing exactly what Blaise's reaction was going to be like.

"Ohhohoh," Blaise teased scrunching his nose "do tell,"

"Well, I asked him out to a café,"

"He said yes I take it?" he asserted knowingly raising his eyebrows

"Yeah, he did"

"And now you need my help to plan,"

"How did you guess," mock sarcasm overcame Draco

Blaise just rolled his eyes and grinned. "Looks like I know you a little too well,"

"So what kind of aesthetic are we going for?" Draco watched as Blaise picked up his camera and Chopper moved over to his desk, settling on his chair and already searching up possible options.

"I mean Harry likes flowers and nature a lot," Draco accounted for the many associations that Harry made with them. "Cat cafés are a huge no," He added thinking back to all the time Harry jumped on furniture when he saw Ivy.

"Anything else?" Blaise's hand glided over the Keyboard quickly, his eyes moving across the monitor.

"Not that I can think of,"

"I have found one called Lavender Tea, ilk send you the link now," as if on cue, the notification pinged in and he clicked on it,

"Wow, you're good," Draco awed, thus Cafe was perfect.

"And it's a walking distance away, you get can get there via the forest. They also have a couple of booths, want me to book?"

"You are a sweetheart, thank you," he sent kisses towards the camera, which Blaise dodged playfully.

"Hey, save it for Harry," Blaise taunted.

"So... Outfit?" Blaise asked standing up once again and moving back to his bed cradling Chopper who was climbing on his shoulder.